Pat

lI1|1!

quote:

Originally posted by RobBob:

quote:

what ever, at least the engineering students at the Oklahoma universities don't kill masses of their fellow students with their drunken revelries around burning stacks of hundreds of telephone poles haphazardly stacked 4 stories high (as has been done in recent times in Texas).

Thinker, anyone who has ever lived in Austin would tell you that people who reside in College Station are not representatives of Texas.
[Moon]
RobBob: Aggies and Longhorns are not mascots of the same college dumbshit. [Mad] Texas A&M (Aggies, College Station, TX) is where the bon fire collasped. Austin (UT, Longhorns) rocks. You'd know that if you'd ever been there. College Station sucks and you'd know that if you'd ever been there too. Get your facts straight before you spray, hoser.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

quote:

what ever, at least the engineering students at the Oklahoma universities don't kill masses of their fellow students with their drunken revelries around burning stacks of hundreds of telephone poles haphazardly stacked 4 stories high (as has been done in recent times in Texas).

Thinker, anyone who has ever lived in Austin would tell you that people who reside in College Station are not representatives of Texas.
[Moon]
i lived in *** Austin *** for three years and never did see what the big freaking deal was. wahoo let's go to antone's. wahoo on earth as it is in austin. wahoo let's smoke some skanky mexican weed. wahoo there's this big cow or something and her name's "bevo" for some reason. texas sucks, whole damn state. it's too damn hot and there's no mountians. and the worst of it is all the these texans think it's some big deal or something.

texas = florida.

quote:

RobBob: Aggies and Longhorns are not mascots of the same college dumbshit. Texas A&M (Aggies, College Station, TX) is where the bon fire collasped. Austin (UT, Longhorns) rocks. You'd know that if you'd ever been there. College Station sucks and you'd know that if you'd ever been there too. Get your facts straight before you spray, hoser.

Read it again, Dustin B. This time for comprehension. I lived right next to Barton Springs, back when you were probably in your pampers.

that's some pretty fancy qouting there dustin, i'm impressed.

i know the 13-0 story and all. i seem to recall hearing it ABOUT A HUNDRED FREAKING TIMES [Roll Eyes]

i did do a ton of mtn biking when i was in austin, but cool weather and skiing is where it's at.

so did you used to wear a cowboy hat and belt buckle?

Dustin, I have no clue who you are, nor do I care, you little wanker. Before you call me a hoser and a dumbshit again, you may care to review the thread.

But wait, since you were unable to comprehend it originally, you may not be able to sort it out without a little help....so here it is:

You (Dustin) originally wrote:

quote:

Oh, so what is Oklahoma known for if it such a great state?
[Roll Eyes]
Please. No other state comes close to being as gnarly and badass as Texas. Like the license plates says, "Oklahoma is OK". Texas rocks. All you Sooners can suck my ass.

[/QB]

I responded:

quote:

Your subsequent (redirected) attack was:

quote:

Aggies and Longhorns are not mascots of the same college dumbshit.
[Mad]
Texas A&M (Aggies, College Station, TX) is where the bon fire collasped. Austin (UT, Longhorns) rocks. You'd know that if you'd ever been there. College Station sucks and you'd know that if you'd ever been there too. Get your facts straight before you spray, hoser.[/QB]

I care not if you choose to differentiate between various subspecies of Texans (i.e. Longhorns, Aggies, Bears, or even GW.) The point is TEXANS built the faulty structure and killed their own kind. My point still stands.

(Sure, Oklahomans can drive off damaged bridges into raging rivers to their deaths, but at least they're not taking innocent people with them, nor are they putting their backwards goober-speaking governor in the whitehouse.)

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

If Texas is so great why is it so flat? God must hate them, cause He gave their mountains to the West Coast.

See the beautiful granite the good lord put just over the state line in OKLAHOMA....

-

-

[ 10-17-2002, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Thinker ]

quote:

Originally posted by Thinker:

[QB]Dustin, I have no clue who you are, nor do I care,

Nor do I know who you are or care. Look we have something in common after all [big Grin]

quote:

...you little wanker.

I'm not a wanker yet, just a lurker. I need a few more posts. [laf]

quote:

...Before you call me a hoser and a dumbshit again...

Ok, so I may have over reacted by calling you those names; sorry. I just take offense when someone sprays on my mothercountry like that. So for that, you get one of these [Moon]

quote:

...I care not if you choose to differentiate between various subspecies of Texans (i.e. Longhorns, Aggies, Bears, or even GW.) The point is TEXANS built the faulty structure and killed their own kind. My point still stands.

I'll refer you to RobBob's post for this one:

quote:

quote:

(...nor are they putting their backwards goober-speaking governor in the whitehouse.)

GWB rocks. Where else but America can a moron can become President. What a great country!! Just imagine Thinker, if you try hard enough, maybe one day you can become President too!! [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

If Texas is so great why is it so flat? God must hate them, cause He gave their mountains to the West Coast.

God gave us many, many beautiful women instead. He just put the mountains on them [laf]

I guess one state can't have it all.

Although I heard there are plenty of hottie's up in Canada...

quote:

quote:

RobBob: Aggies and Longhorns are not mascots of the same college dumbshit. Texas A&M (Aggies, College Station, TX) is where the bon fire collasped. Austin (UT, Longhorns) rocks. You'd know that if you'd ever been there. College Station sucks and you'd know that if you'd ever been there too. Get your facts straight before you spray, hoser.

Read it again, Dustin B. This time for comprehension. I lived right next to Barton Springs, back when you were probably in your pampers.

Yea, sorry, meant to say Thinker not you RobBob

gregm:

quote:

...wahoo there's this big cow

That is a steer or longhorn, not a cow. I would think that you'd know the difference after 3 years [Confused]

quote:

...or something and her name's "bevo" for some reason.

Read up and I'm sure you can find the reason for the name Bevo (big hint: 13-0)

quote:

...texas sucks, whole damn state.

Then don't ever go back again. There's to many people there already. [hell no]

quote:

...it's too damn hot and there's no mountians.

Yep, its hot, the better to enjoy the lakes and rivers in. And there are mountains. State high point is over 8,000 ft. You must head west to find the mountains.

quote:

...and the worst of it is all the these texans think it's some big deal or something.

Yea, must be mass histeria or something. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

...texas = florida.

Yea, good analogy. I suppose Orlando has lakes that you'd want to swim in, great mountain biking, and rock climbing all 5 minutes (literally) from downtown. Come to think of it, does Seattle??

Hey Dustin,

This'll show how long it's been since I've lived in Austin, but I used to schedule morning classes, then spend the rest of the day, riding out to Bee Caves, around the brand new 4-lane to West Lake Hills (was it 360?... no houses in sight back then), and sometimes out 2222 to Lake Travis. Beautiful, man.

Earlier this year I about shat myself when I realized my flight to Austin was landing at Bergstrom AFB. [Roll Eyes]