• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by Highlander:

Where I come from a PAT is a Point after Touchdown.

[laf]

longhorns suck!
-
boomer sooner, boomer sooner ... boomer sooner. uh, i can't remember what comes next. oh, yeah; boomer sooner!

Being a Texas native, I disagree. Sooner suck dirt because thats all thats in that dust bowel state called OK [Moon][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

hey, i'm half oklahoman and take serious offense to that statement! and besides, my grandmother still lives there ... and she's the best!

I'm actually heading to OKC next month for the holiday. TLG, have you ever climbed at the Wichita Mtns?

quote:

Originally posted by COL. Von Spanker:

My family was sooners.. so fuck all y'all.

Texas sux. It's too bad their bid to seceed from the union was squashed, cause then we would'nt have to deal with y'all.

Oh, so what is Oklahoma known for if it such a great state? [Roll Eyes] Please. No other state comes close to being as gnarly and badass as Texas. Like the license plates says, "Oklahoma is OK". Texas rocks. All you Sooners can suck my ass.

Once the Horn's toss Simms, they'll be unstoppable.

[MR T]

what ever, at least the engineering students at the Oklahoma universities don't kill masses of their fellow students with their drunken revelries around burning stacks of hundreds of telephone poles haphazardly stacked 4 stories high (as has been done in recent times in Texas).

[ 10-16-2002, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Thinker ]

quote:

what ever, at least the engineering students at the Oklahoma universities don't kill masses of their fellow students with their drunken revelries around burning stacks of hundreds of telephone poles haphazardly stacked 4 stories high (as has been done in recent times in Texas).

Thinker, anyone who has ever lived in Austin would tell you that people who reside in College Station are not representatives of Texas. [Moon]