Internet police

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this email from some dude who must love the KTK...

"Hi, admire your enthusiasm (and your welding skills! is that your art?) anyway, just wanted to comment on your name...the Klan theme and its white supremacist references are just too evil to be amusing, and would be downright painful to some. you'd serve your club better to get something else. cheers, Bob"

See what you started Lambone!!!

It's not you Jon, I made a comment Cavey took offense at and got his panties all bunched...

He just sent me a flurry of PMs and then added me to his ignore list so I couldn't reply! Cavey, are you some kind of internet wizard? [Wink]

Michael,

Since you want to bring it out in the open:

I never insulted you until your snide open remarks came out online here. I even noted that I thought some of the contributors were better off writing without him. [Roll Eyes] Dumbass.

You got your panties in a bunch since your name is in his book and all. I never meant anything towards you until you got your hard head into the mess. Your insulting flurry of PMs was probably about as annoying as mine. Get off your high horse. You already stooped and I dragged you down. Maybe you should read TimL's autosig.

Quit trying to act innocent. You talked more trash behind my back than anyone I know.

[ 07-11-2002, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

Okay. I just expressed my opinion and what did you do? Lessee:

1) Created a new "autosig" with my name

2) Vandalized my web site guestbook

3) sent me those rude PMs (and yes, I did reply in kind)

4) started at least 2 new threads trying to bait me

If there is anybody on a "high horse", it's gotta be you. As I said in a PM, lighten up, learn to cope when somebody's opinion is different from your own. Look at how many times I've posted here...not many. When I do have something to say, I think I shouldn't have to stop and think "will this offend the Cavey?"

Peace,

--M

ps - just to clarify, as I understand it, my grievious offense consists of:

commenting that Smoot won't care if Cavey withholds all his valuable beta. I agree this could be interpreted as "snide". So what?

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

So what. No peace. You insulted me numerous times. I dont have to line them up with numbers or justify. I'll just kick your face in next time I see you. How's that?

If I didn't have reason to "talk trash" about you behind your back before, I do now. Ray, you're going to have to be less high strung. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you. We work in the same place. We climb in the same places. We'll see each other, I can promise you that. Your empty threats don't concern me. Put it away and climb down.

Ray, why don't you take the last word, I'm done with this.

hey mvs.. I have over 800 posts and have never pissed cavey off. I haven't been trying not to piss him off... hmmmm I wonder what that says about you? [Wink] I know I shouldn't stick my nose in shit... but ... well too late now [Wink][Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by hollyclimber:

of course one post can piss someone off, but it does take 800 posts in a short period of time to ensure complete annoyance.

Holly, Hate me all you like

[big Grin] I have nothing against you [Wink]

peace [Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

everyone is writing books and I think I will write on as well

sk:borntospray
[Wink]
,how to piss off women who climb

I bet they are mad cause you are picking up all the proposals that used to fly their way. maybe you should stick up a photo of your wedding ring so they know its all in fun. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

I bet they are mad cause you are picking up all the proposals that used to fly their way. maybe you should stick up a photo of your wedding ring so they know its all in fun.
[Roll Eyes]

[laf][laf][laf]

[ 07-11-2002, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: jkrueger ]