yet another rescue

Bob, it don't matter what you climb, you will always be a little man. You're the kind of twit who studies yoga so he can suck his own dick, take pictures, and post it on the net using his momma's account. Your spray is running down your chin, jizz lips.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i checked my dick was still in your mouth twolip. as far as i know you still did not pay the er bill for pumping your stomach from all the wad you sucked to get tickets to see greathful dead [laf][laf][Moon][Moon]

[ 06-22-2002, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

Bob,

I'm not in need of a massage therapist, but as a public service to those who might be I think you should post your real name.

I think you have a scary temperament for someone in your line of work, and I would advise anyone in need of therapy in the greater Seattle area to stay away from therapists with Polish names.

If you come clean and tell us your name then other therapists with Polish names won't have to loose business on your account.

[ 06-22-2002, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

[laf][laf][laf] but then where is the fun? i mean i am the asshole you all want to be. whoom would you thrash then? nice try alpine, nice try

it's a possibility trask, let's call it a draw.

alpine- you should talk to someone though to figure things out. if you can't see a pose and bullshit- i start worrying about you pal.

[ 06-22-2002, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

quote:

Originally posted by crazypolishbob:

alpine- you should talk to someone though to figure things out. if you can't see a pose and bullshit- i start worrying about you pal.

Ahh CPB's career is a sensitive spot. Maybe we should shift the discussion to what a crazy Polish massage would be like.

I think it would start out fine, but eventually Bob would loose it. I bet he would pull your arm behind your back until you cried, "uncle," and all the while shit would be spewing out of his mouth.

i heard about you loosing it climbing though. pretty funny story. you see the problem is that

a- you can't climb for shit

b-you take things personally

c-unlike trask and tex, who are harmless you are a visious prick

d-you can't take it but you want to dish out

so let me tell you mr.big-fucking-alpine-climber. usually allias like that means to me i can slog, but i can't do a pull-up, i consider 5.8 a relentless pitch and i crap my pants in the lighning storm. also means i have no sense of humor. fucking lamo. that pretty much sums you up

as far as your job- you're probably working in some dilbert like qiubicle. backstabing is your game. your boss likes you, but only as a snitch, you tell on your co-workers, hoping they never find out who fucked up their life- after all you already proved you can't face consequeces. [Moon][Moon][Moon]

oh i forgot, it's always the silent and nice type who pulls the gun in the work place and shoots people, not raging loudmouth loony like myself. just tell us whre YOU work, so we can warn people there. [Moon]

[ 06-23-2002, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

quote:

Originally posted by crazypolishbob:

last time i checked my dick was still in your mouth twolip.
[laf][laf][Moon][Moon]

Ahh, I see you're one of those closet cases that think if you let him suck you, it doesn't mean you're gay [laf][laf] C'mon out of the closet Bobbi, it won't change anyone's opinion of you on this board, honest. And sucking cock for the Grateful Dead? Jesus, thats as revolting as you throwing your panties at Neil Diamond. [Roll Eyes]

Oh Bob if you only knew me you would realize how far off target you are. How do you expect to get me worked up if you don't even know me?

No I don't even try to climb 5.13, but when you posted I was out at Index climbing 5.10s. I'm sure that makes me a wimp in your eyes, but I was having fun. So what did you climb on this nice weekend? Nothing...I thought so.

Anyhow I'm hoping that come monday morning we can have a nice discussion about Crazy Polish Massages

I'm curious... does one need to have a special license to give Crazy Polish Massages ?

Is there a special school you can recommend for learning the techniques of the Crazy Polish Massage ?

I have so many questions

[ 06-23-2002, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

don't change the subject alpine. what kind of guns do you store. i mean you fit the profile perfectly. nice on the outside, a friendly fellow, middle age. but the next day the headline says "5 killed by a co- worker". are you planing blow your head off at the end or are you going for the insanity defense. or maybe a child abuse victim? personally somehow i don't see to many jurors going for that shit pal.

wow! 5.10! on a crowded weekend- so you can pose in fron of the chickas?am i supposed to be impressed? maybe you should write to R&I or to boy (anti-gay)scouts of america to get your sponsorship going. i see a hefty check going your way and an agent to guard your vital interests and protect your persona from the sceaming groupies.

now, now- before you run for a paper towel thinking about punching your little clown to the image of a tinny bupper sucking your knob, jerky- stop! i know, i know you have a boner now and all you can think about is shelaqing a big syrup load, but your shit out of luck. you don't live in colorado. so your little chest poudning is not going to get you the desired results of fame and glory (not to mention a big bank account). werd

[ 06-24-2002, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

i was hoping you'd write sooner. did your keyboard get too sticky thinking about litte teen girlies- i told you to leave your little buddy alone [laf][laf] . that's all you can come up with alpine? or are you too busy with writing your resume' to R&I. i mean with a nick like "alpineK" (ooooooo!!!alpine!!!!) mark the editor himself will be lining up for a little tong to bung action. and while you're dwelling on your future, double busy planing your office rampage i will be climbing at squamish today away from crowds and posers like yourself [laf][laf][Moon] time to go, adios mofo

p.s. don't forget to clean your woodchipper

[ 06-24-2002, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: crazypolishbob ]

ok it is now totally obvious polishbarbie=agent orange.

i think i read about bob's massage in savage love once. dan got a letter from a guy asking if his male massage therapoist blew him at the end ofthe massage, and the letter writer was straight-identified, was it wrong to enjoy it.

bob do you blow all your clients or just the cute boys. and i guess the difference between you and a ho' is that the ho' doesnt massage the whole body and is cheaper?

[Moon][Razz][Moon][Razz][Moon][Razz][Moon][Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

You guys are such hardcores. Letting the spray fly at 7:00 am! Do you do this over breakfast or what.

yeah they only pay me to spray 9-5. (actually only till 4:20 [Wink] )

I think Bob's office looks like a dungeon. When you go in for an, "appointment," you are strapped to a bed. Bob wears some funky little leather outfit at work and uses Polish Massage tools that look like whips and chains. [Eek!]

Dru's got it right CPB=Agent Orange. I'm sure Bob can find partners to climb with, but I bet he doesn't have any friends. It doesn't matter what grade you climb at if your an asshole nobody wants to hang out with you.