In Praise of Scot'teryx

Peter_Puget

OK I admit it. I am jealous of Scott. Sure, he gets a lot of shit from the goofballs on this site BUT after checking out his own site. (NWOG.org); seeing that he has several trip reports on WTA, more on Summit Post,it’s obvious that the guy gets out a lot – quite often in fact. Plus he seems to have fun doing it. All this Toaist philosophy on another thread when we have a living master right here. This winter my climbing high points were exchanges between myself and the Pope. Now I am bummed I won’t get into the shape I want to be when I get down to the Valley this fall. Scott’s just out having fun. I have never been to the top of Si- don’t think I will ever care to make the hike. Don’t give a darn about Rainier either for that matter. But I do know how it feels to outside and have fun and it seems that Scott does too.

[ 06-05-2002, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Peter Puget ]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he makes sure everyone knows about it. Adamson probably gets outside a lot more but youhave to dig quite a bit to find out exactly what it is hes been doing.

I say we start a thread in praise of Dan Larson!!!! Cause he sux but hes still going strong [smile]

No matta' how much Scotty' Diamond gits out, no matta' how much he posts, no matta' how sheeit he manages his real own sucka'al web site, Scotty'Diamond be still,as Alpine K states, "one downtight bastard, such an downtight fuck." ah' am wid Alpine K... Quit bein' some bitch...

[Roll Eyes]

If every person with a website wrote trip reports about how often we climb Bruces boulder and classic crack and a ton of other little cragster routes and then about how we hike this and that then certain websites would be huge. If certain persons around had the time to write that much on the web they wouldn't be getting much climbing skiing or hiking done at all...now would they?

Who cares what anyone around here does (except Colin).

Spray on-flame on-I'm gone.

quote:

Originally posted by Poseur:

And his threads ROCK! Has anybody else started any thread as long Muir? Hood accidents even? Nobody gets it going like Scot'teryx. The guy just flat out rules!
[big Drink]

Not to mention, he has two threads with him as the subject near the top of the list at the same time! Dynamite.

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

I give full praise for the Muir thread to AlpineK who had the gumption to flame one right in front of everybody up there.

Ya but when you sit in Muir Hut silently fuming cause you are too wussy to say something about it at the time, then you go online and curse the guy out for burning one that you didnt have the nuts to speak to face to face, you deserve to get over 10000 email notifications that people still call you a dumb-ass.

• 2 years later...