this week's PUBE CLUB

Bronco

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But half the Eastside contingent (or maybe only 1/3 if you're committing Bronco), said they'd go for the Duchess.

The Duchess has boneyard almost next door to it, so there's someplace for those Eastsiders to sleep it off before they drive home.

No chuck, I would go to one on the eastside but I sure as hell aint driving to the "big city" just to drink beers with you guys. I am not that committed to the cause. I really don't care, just stirring the pot a little.

BTW- if anyone is drinking on the eastside tomorow, let me know. [big Drink]

quote:

originally posted by AlpineK

So lets fight this out on the !st of May thread.

Nice dodge, closing and locking the thread that refers to it as the EASTSIDE pub club.

But whatever, Duchess is good for me. Close to home.

quote:

Originally posted by Bronco:

No chuck, I would go to one on the eastside but I sure as hell aint driving to the "big city" just to drink beers with you guys. I am not that committed to the cause. I really don't care, just stirring the pot a little.

BTW- if anyone is drinking on the eastside tomorow, let me know.
[big Drink]

Word up Bronco. AlpineK is just trying to justify his strongarm tactics. I'll get a place in line tonight for those that dont care for hijackking [Wink]

I'd be happy to drink with ya [big Drink][Wazzup]

Ray -

Yes, it was "your turn" and Alpine K has suggested a move to a Seattle location. But consider his point that, at every Eastside pub club there has ever been, the Seattlelites outnumbered the eastsiders. The Tacoma alcoholics show up consistently, and thus we Seattle boozers drive willingly drive down there to drink with them. I don't think Alpine K or anybody else has ever suggested THEY don't deserve it. But you guys over there in the 'burbs, well, you just haven't been carrying your weight. So I agree with Alpine K that you just don't deserve to be in the rotation as often as Tacoma. If it IS held on the eastside this week, and if you don't get a good showing, I would strongly vote against another eastside event for a couple of months. You do a pretty good job whenever we are out drinking, but try as you might, you just can't make up for your wimpy tee-totalling east side stay-at-home breathren.

-Matt

Who said anything about the brigade operation. I've got two big trees that I have regularily thinned out from the inside so the wind from the bay can blow through them. I throw the branches in the bay for fish habitat. Usually, the climber finishes up and we have a few drinks, some fresh crab, and a hot interlude with some of the local ms. talent around here.

But I can see you're too fucking important and 'big-time' to screw around with that. I'll just get my regular bro. to do it. He knows good bucks and a good time when he sees it. I tried.

[ 05-06-2002, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

is that a challenge?

just the truth [Wink] Rapunzil Rapunzil [big Grin] I never said I wanted to be, broken free, just that you would have to

[ 05-06-2002, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: sk ]