Sad End Of An Era

Dwayner

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blight, I like to debate/argue/trash talk but your little fixation on Dwayner is best left to PM's and e-mails, not here on the board. I don't know Dwayner, maybe I never will but he has never personaly attacked me or anyone else on this board before. He has however contributed to some lively discussion on a variety of topics, something I have not seen you do yet.......

In short, shut the f*&k up.

Oh yeah, I do remember the big van. I lost my virginity in a '74 ford van near Port Orchard 20 years ago though, and I never pulled the shit tickets out of my pack anywhere near that parking lot. I did walk past it a few times........

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
It never ceases to amaze me that there are only about 8 (if that) true posters at cc.com

What ceases to amaze me is that I haven't banned you yet! wink.gif" border="0

Mr. Blight, while argueing and just screwin around is more than tolerated here, attacking someone malicously like you have just won't fly. If you got a problem with someone take it up over email otherwise get lost.

jon

During a recent trip I swore off CC.com but like a drunkard to the bottle I keep returning. Long time denizens of the site will know that Dwayner and I disagree over many things. However where others have see active ill will, and others see a paragon of virtue, I choose to see a rose about to bloom in the midst of the miasma.

Surely a man who sings on about the beauty of a trashed van will soon, unless the cognitive dissonance is too overwhelming, admit to the beauty of the bolt. I say spread your wings and fly to the gym. A great evening of indoor bouldering awaits!

BTW – Real old-timers remember the old parking lot!

BBTW – I have these cool “fake coke labels” so we can drink beer as we boulder!

PP