Climate Change!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here comes the drought! I can hardly wait until the forest fires clear the west lowlands of all the moss revealing acre upon acre of new slabs to climb. The future looks great...progress what a concept. I guess that's why J_B has been a progressive all along.

As long as they don't turn the Little River fields into parking lots. Picking shrooms and then bouldering till dark....what a life...DOH! They'll peyote fields by then..:)

Here comes the drought! I can hardly wait until the forest fires clear the west lowlands of all the moss revealing acre upon acre of new slabs to climb. The future looks great...progress what a concept. I guess that's why J_B has been a progressive all along.

As long as they don't turn the Little River fields into parking lots. Picking shrooms and then bouldering till dark....what a life...DOH! They'll peyote fields by then..:)

As long as narcissistic consumers can continue to recreate it's all good! Soon Jay_B can regale us with the contemplative monologues he's dreamed up while windskating the parking lots of abandoned big-box stores.

According to the data, people who live in densely populated places require less heat in the winter and need fewer miles of asphalt per capita. (A recent analysis by economists at Harvard and U.C.L.A. demonstrated that the average Manhattanite emits 14,127 fewer pounds of carbon dioxide annually than someone living in the New York suburbs.) Small communities might look green, but they consume a disproportionate amount of everything.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/19/magazine/19Urban_West-t.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&sq=geoffrey%20west&st=cse&scp=1

Did you miss the date on that piece, Trotsky? :lmao:

Or the temperature in the upper right hand corner?

No, please, not more regressive retards who mistake weather for climate, and apparently haven't heard that this one of the hottest year on record and on average there is less snowfall in some regions like at mid-elevation in the Alps. I mean we have said this so many times already that it is mind boggling that we have to mention it again.

If anybody really thinks that 'fuckwits' isn't the accurate descriptive for these bottom feeders of the information age, please do tell me what you think would be more appropriate.