• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
IsolationedSnow

best of cc.com [TR] Lake Wenatchee - AK47 12/12/2010

first of all screw you bucketz i already took those bolts out, better luck next time

and yeah i got the second ascent, it sucked cause im short and i basically broke off all the holds

• Like 1

I tried for the third ascent, but the tree was gone. I figure that bumps it up at least 2 grades.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2010 at 9:23 PM, IsolationedSnow said:

Some of the holds chipped on me on the FA- necessitating the huge dyno in the video.

:yeti2:

31 minutes ago, olyclimber said:

I can't believe I tagged this as "best of".  I guess it was just too funny to pass up.

Yeah.....I can't believe YOU did it either! :wink:

Hahahah...well I've been tagging a lot of stuff on here @JasonG .  I would actually like it a bit better if you dredged up this gem of a TR.  :tongue:

I'm glad it was you and not me! Best Christmas gift so far! :sheep: