Bobbi's Big Breasts

Dwayner

I recall a discussion a while back about rock climber Bobbi Bensman having her breasts "enhanced". In my opinion, this sort of thing is a clear demonstration of low self-esteem and was very poor role-modeling for young females. Keep them "as God made them" I say. What's wrong with that? Anyway, I have discovered that another similar controversy is raging...examine the evidence yourself and come to your own conclusions! Check it out:

Breasts o' Mystery!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quote I found on da Internet:

Bobbi Bensman, professional climber, on the wonders of 'her newly augmented breasts': "I walk into Victoria's Secret now and I RULE." -Bobbi Bensman

Ohh such power and glory!! She "rules" Victoria's Secret!!! rolleyes.gif" border="0 Gee! I sure pity all them girls with the small tops who can't "rule" an overpriced underwear emporium! rolleyes.gif" border="0

What a bunch of sophomoric nerds. Titties and farts, that's your level of humor. Why don't we knock off the womanizing already? Plastic vs. natural..it's a big decision, with big consequences (plural). I mean, how do you keep your toes tan and fungus free when they have to live in perennial shade?