forgedaboutit

allthumbs

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies in advance for the preachy tone on this one, but I for one have had just about enough of this topic. Beyond the fact that yet another repetition of a tired theme makes this a lame thread, it seems as though what we have here is a bunch of grown-ups taking shots at a guy they’ve never met just because they’ve seen other people do it. In my opinion, this reflects more poorly on the person hopping on the “Dan Larson Sucks” bandwagon than it does on Dan. It sucked in junior high and it sucks now. As a matter of fact, I’ve come to admire the way the guy can take levels of abuse that would make most of us flee this message board and seek therapy and keep on posting.Granted, some of Dan’s posts have been less than stellar, but they hardly stand out for special consideration amongst they rest of the useless shit that gets posted by most of us from time to time.

Having said that, if you have If had a specific interaction with Dan that compels you to declare that in your opinion, he sucks (e.g. Alpine K et al), or are just giving the guy a good natured ribbing – fine. If you’re just another guy hopping on the bandwagon to show that you’re one of the guys – you suck tongue.gif" border="0

JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! I grew up in Colorado gaper so it gives me the right to tell you to take your Colorado ass and spray on the Colorado board beatch! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!

quote:

Originally posted by panther:
JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! I grew up in Colorado gaper so it gives me the right to tell you to take your Colorado ass and spray on the Colorado board beatch! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX! JAYB SUX!

Oooh. That's both mature and different. [hell no]

Well, I guess it had to happen sooner or later. Not a bad showing thus far.

To “Panther” : 5.0 for technical difficulty for taking the time to include the bit about you growing up in Colorado amidst all of the “JayB SUX!” business, but only A 2.5 for artistic merit for not coming up with something more original. FWIW I grew up in Washington (resident from 1979-1998) and just moved to CO in 1998 for the climbing, skiing, etc sans the rain. I’ll be moving back to the PNW this March and staying for 10 months or so before moving to Wyoming for a few months.

AlpineK: No score yet – maybe honorable mention. Still on the cool guy list for all of the posts ripping on Tele-Skiers with cosmic pretensions

I want to climb Mt. Terror just so I can impress non-climbers with the name! Probably also an impressive mountain even though I only know it by name at this point. There's nothing worse than hard/scary routes with easy names. No matter how much you try to impress your audience with tales of the sick route you did on the Snugglebunny Buttress they just don't seem to appreciate it!

quote:

Originally posted by JayB:
I want to climb Mt. Terror just so I can impress non-climbers with the name! Probably also an impressive mountain even though I only know it by name at this point. There's nothing worse than hard/scary routes with easy names. No matter how much you try to impress your audience with tales of the sick route you did on the Snugglebunny Buttress they just don't seem to appreciate it!

Yeah Terror's N Buttress is long and "moderate" by difficulty standards grin.gif" border="0