Techno

mtnrgr

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

house and trance are dumb ass shit for suburban party kids with glow sticks that heard their older sister tell them how she and her boyfriend got high on e once in the back seat of the bus coming home from grooveland 17 or whatever. see you at Burning Man.

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
house and trance are dumb ass shit for suburban party kids with glow sticks that heard their older sister tell them how she and her boyfriend got high on e once in the back seat of the bus coming home from grooveland 17 or whatever. see you at Burning Man.

Dru if you go to Burning Man let me know. I got buddies livin down there. I used to live in Nevada too. Glad I dont anymore. hehehe

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
what the hell is techno anyway. is that like yanni or van gellas or some shitz like dat?
[hell no]

I think its some of this new funky Talking Heads crap er sumthin'. Or maybe that New Kids on the Block noise. They play it too loud whatever it is.

Hey Timmorama, who's house are you talking about? [geek]

The only real musicians play accoustic. Sampling, remixing, whatever the hell is plagiarism. Let's call it what it is. Snoop Dog, Kid Rock and the rest of 'em are all laughing their asses off 'cause they know they got no talent and they're rollin' in the dough. What a country we live in.

quote:

Originally posted by nolanr:
The only real musicians play accoustic

Hahahahhahhaa! What a crock of shit. I love bluegrass and other acoustic based music, but you wanna tell me that Hendrix, Garcia, Clapton, Page, Charlie Hunter, Wes Montgomery, Pat Metheny, Joe Pass, Jim Hall, Gilmour, Keith Richards, Fogerty, Springsteen, Navarro, Van Halen, Allman, Anastasio...and on and on and on aren't "real" musicians? Go buy a clue, you don't seem to have one

quote:

Originally posted by nolanr:
The only real musicians play accoustic. Sampling, remixing, whatever the hell is plagiarism. Let's call it what it is. Snoop Dog, Kid Rock and the rest of 'em are all laughing their asses off 'cause they know they got no talent and they're rollin' in the dough. What a country we live in.

collage art creates new images from old ones. same deal. except for puff daddy and bee gees. "Hey daddy there are these white guys on TV and they are playing that hit of yours but without the rap part!" grin.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
i give you a sample of a boot in the nuts! hybrid theory, stronger and more virile than either of the parents, so there.

i always thought the recessive genes dominated. thats why you are short right??

and with you r boot, you will have to catch me first and then ask nicely. before you are finalized.

i gotta do some work!!> sessshh

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

i always thought the recessive genes dominated. thats why you are short right??

and with you r boot, you will have to catch me first and then ask nicely. before you are finalized.

i gotta do some work!!> sessshh

back to bio 101, recessives recess and dominants dominate. so for recessive genes to come up you pretty much gotta have a mom whos your sister. which you do. ps i am 6' 4"

tongue.gif" border="0

dudes, I'm hurt. Dru is the only one answering my question. I thought at least someone would pick from the "I hate list..." from last month.

Cavey didn't even weigh in. Probably too stimulated about ice to give it much thought.

I'm gonna take my post and go elsewhere.

Will,

Relax, I was just stirring things up a bit. I used to listen to butt rock in my younger days. I can listen to some of this, some of that. If you really wanna argue about music, nobody in the last 100 years or so can hold the jockstrap of Vivaldi, Bethoven, Bach, all those dudes. I can guarantee you nobody is going to be listening to Snoop Dog or Limp Bizkit or something a couple centuries from now. It's called staying power bro. The longer it hangs around and stays fashionable, the better it must be.