Lonely

allthumbs

I get lonely sometimes when I'm climbin' with nuttin but dudes.

'yaever have that problem

does anyone make anything like a electro-pocket puzzy or sumthin? I've been searchin the web but can't find nuttin. I think it could be the lonely climbeers best friend...nxt to Teddy R. of course.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by hikerwa:
You're a sick bastard. (although look up the fleshlight)
shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

Thankyou for the kind words...congratulations on 8 days...keep it up...it gets easier, believe me. P.S. By the way, smokes by the single pack at our local little grocery are now up to $5.60 per pack...fuck, how can anybody afford it anymore. I need a lude!

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by hikerwa:
You're a sick bastard. (although look up the fleshlight)
shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

uhh there son, i think you are the one thats talking about tools?? power tools!!!! yikes!!

i think lamebone needs to moderate anything like this.

quote:

Originally posted by epb:
Man I wish more people would insult me so I could have an excuse to use all the cool little gremlins.
rolleyes.gif" border="0

[big Drink][laf][sleep]

well, someone has to step up to the plate.

You lame war-mongering brain-dead corpulent ugolicious rectum-sniffing dickhead!!!

Yo momma so bald you can see whats on her mind

So there, epb! Hit me with all ya got!

PS> I hope you get drafted!

That's rough lambone. Now I'm done for. grin.gif" border="0 . However in 6 more months I'll me living in Nepal once again, and then I'll be laughing [laf] .

BTW what's up with Dan Larson trying to Spray me? You got no business spraying your father, son.

[big Drink][laf][sleep]