• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
scot'teryx

best of cc.com Muir on Saturday

How did you get that weed across the border? Or was it "American Skunk"?

There is great bud in the US and there will be even more once we finish with Afghanistan and take on the great Satan to the north.

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
Canada is just another state
rolleyes.gif" border="0

A State of Mind wink.gif" border="0

Wow. All I can say is: I can't believe I spent the time to 'suffer' through reading this entire thread. rolleyes.gif" border="0 Just a few more posts and weed will be a more popular subject than DDD. (probably already is in reality*)

*italicized term used loosely

We need a topic that includes bolting, ganja, and sex. Only then can we hope to surpass the existing posting record. So, where is the cranky climber who has been smokin' up in preparation to bolt a northwest classic, only to be rudely interrupted by excessively raucous sex talk emanating from behind a nearby boulder? Surely Pope or Dwayner has some similar experience to share which could start off the thread.

What is the existing posting record?? This thread had almost a hundred posts within a day and a half. That must be some sort of record. shocked.gif" border="0

just wanted to add- 3 out of the 3 nites I spent in the grasslands last weekend, people came to my site (well before midnite) and told us to be quite. Now, is their enjoyment somehow more important than mine? Probably were meditating to help them get thier redpoint in the morning, you know, on the route they left thier matching quick-draws on all weekend. Here's to you- [Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon]

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Charlie ]

I was almost inclined to agree with ya till I started thinkin' bout the one thing any self-respecting man thinks about...Mr. Happy and the fairer sex. I didn't say "fairy sex", I said fairer sex... There's nothin' I'd rather talk or think about than sex. Ya I know, who gives a shit about what I like.

quote:

Originally posted by David Parker:
http//www.leaveittodopetobethemostpopularsubjectonaclimbingforum.com

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: trask ]

You know...if you've ever seen the movie "Half Baked" you'll know that the main characters dilemma is whether he should give up weed for a girl or give up the girl for weed (It's a deep plot). In the end, and I quote he says;

" I LOVE weed...LOVE IT!.....but not as much as I love pu$$y!"

END OF STORY

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

" I LOVE weed...LOVE IT!.....but not as much as I love pu$$y!"

END OF STORY[/QB]

Smart dude

grin.gif" border="0 I know but I want to spray and am currently making this one longer. WeRd

If I ever start going to the gymn you might have to step aside cuz I might be able to crank a 5.10 then watch out shocked.gif" border="0

"Pu$$y will get you through times of no weed better than weed will get you through times of no pu$$y" - The Freak Brothers didn't say this exactly, they had money instead of pu$$y, but its true anyways.

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
I got both so I dont worry. I like the ganja! Smoca~Bola

I am going up to the Muir hut this weekend to smoke a fatty!
[Wazzup]

It will look like this in the Muir hut:

smoke2.gif

and the cap'n says anyone who doesn't like it can

outtahere.gif

Woohoo! page 8!

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: philfort ]