• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
scot'teryx

best of cc.com Muir on Saturday

The cascadeclimber nazi (read admins) would approve some of my avatars I wanted...

Ididyourmomdirect and TickleMeElmo....I set up hotmail accts and everything!!!!

I have the same problem - I think they reject multiple request coming from the same IP or something?? No more avatars for me. Maybe with my new buildering.net address - we'll see. I m gonna try that one from a different computer.

Page 11 NOW!!!! Come on the Lou is starting to shrink in anticipation. wink.gif" border="0 Oh, well done Backcountry. I say, the air is mighty rarefied in these remote parts,. WAIT! Is that the smell of...??? ssssssssssssssssss(toke). grin.gif" border="0

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Dru ]

I Love you guys . You don't get much for originality but you have proven my point for me . not that you losers would ever realize that. Climb safely and try to get over yourselves. . I will however look forward to coming home to see the dribble on this site as I do most every late evening.Remember BOYS originality,originality. And you, Philfort, I expected more from someone of your climbing caliber from what I have seen on your SITE. Yes I only have 1 year of experience and most of it is on Rainier on the Yak routes (cleaver and Emmons)as Lamebone stated . Not that there is anything wrong with it ,but no Lamer I have not been guided up there not even once .Doing the ledges this winter and looking forward to being up there again . after all isn't that what it is all about? so you EXPERTS drive on..... HOO ahh.

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Dan Larson ]

So Dan, What's your favorite small animal to torture? Cats perhaps? Or maybe you torture your monkey shocked.gif" border="0

Many mouths to feed, whaaaa, my pussy hurts...you guys are unorginal, whaaa, my pussy hurts, I'm an old fart so I'll call you boys, unnnhhhh my yeast infection is acting up, your personal web site is lacking, ooowwww my tits are sagging

Larson, just shut the fuck up and go climb the same route eighteen times this year...at least I'll know where you are so I can avoid you...fucking tool

Dan are you going to take some tokes with you up Rainier next time or what? How are you going to know if it helps or not if you haven't tried it? confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Backcountry:
The cascadeclimber nazi (read admins) would approve some of my avatars I wanted...

Don't ever call me a nazi again!

You Idiots can't take what you dish out . SHUT UP DAN YOU HAVE STRUCK A NERVE I AM NOT REALLY ANYWHERES NEAR AS GOOD A CLIMBER AS I SAY I AM BOO HOO TO YOU TOO . All this because I disagree with impairment in the hut .Grow up boys.

Hmmm Larson, let's break it down a bit:

Dru puts up FAs all over Canada ehhAlpine K skis DOWN shit steeper than you "climb"Lambone has lots of experience and climbs hard in all mediums, rock, snow, and iceI like soloing big wallsCaveman puts his rack where his mouth is

Hmmm, what do we all have in common? It's not being a tight-ass posturing fucknut walking up the same patch of snow all summer. You do the math Larson

Dan Wanker LarsonYou Idiots can't take what you dish out . SHUT UP DAN YOU HAVE STRUCK A NERVE I A NOT REALLY ANYWHERES NEAR AS GOOD A CLIMBER AS I SAY I AM BOO HOO TO YOU TOO . All this because I disagree with impairment in the hut .Grow up boys.

I disagree with your existence mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Bonzo ]