Partners for Hindu Kush '01-02

mtnrgr

I'm planning a major expedition to the Hindu Kush soon. The best in top of the line equipment to include an A.L.C.E. pack, Jungle Boots, L.C.E., all kinds of expense and Hi-tech gadgetry, and the new Extreme Cold Weather System(to include GTX pants and top, long underwear, and fleece jacket and bibs) will be provided by the sponser. Goals of Hindu Kush 01-02 are to explore new routes in this very romote and wild country, and to provide targeting assistance for smart bombs. Peaks up to 20,000 ft will be encountered. Objective dangers will be 7.62x39mm projectiles and fanatical locals. Long, steep approach hikes will be incountered. Experence on high mountains (over 3,000 ft) a plus. Any glacier travel experence an atomatic slot will be secured. (All climbing equipment must be provided by individual.) Contact me at GOARMY.com or visit your local recruiter. Ask for the Hindu Kush option.

Remeber there is 212 ways to be a soldier and a climbers is one of them.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from an Eastern Sierra fishing trip. Passed the USMC Mountain Warfare Training Center. All kinds of people out in camo with M-16s, and what looked like BD bod harnesses and red petzel helmets. They were all over the rock in the area. Also a whole campground full of green, light weight tents.

• 3 weeks later...

one of the first mountain explorers in afganistan,s hindu-kusz were polish climbers

i think poland had some kind of friendship

with the afgan,s (most likely motivated by

heavy arm,s trade)i can ask around my polish

friends for some targettinggg coordinates.

and please be careful what you post! talis

could read this?

quote:

Originally posted by Sean Halling:

Do you get the Army College Fund with that? "Can I get out if we go to war? I don't really wanna fight, I just wanna sign up for the college money." Heard from a buddy of mine who is now stuck recruiting. Give those **ckers hell!