Them Birds WILL FLY SOON - Beacon Rock

Plaidman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MUST climb the se corner again!

Do you not own a phone or something?

Can't climb it till they open the rock. The date is 7/15 unless the birds are flying sooner. We need to get the word out to let the powers that be get the rock open.

Plaidman

Can't all u fawkers just live with 7-14 days :poke

Wait. No I can't wait. I wanna climb on THAT rock. I've been patient.

I just want it to open as soon as it can. I will abide until we get the go ahead to get on the rock. Meanwhile I will be playing on the Northside. :rawk::rocken:

Plaidman

Edited by Plaidman

Wait. No I can't wait. I wanna climb on THAT rock. I've been patient.

Is that why you bailed due to wind and or rain last fall b/c you just could not wait to climb :poke:

Okay, just jokin Scott, those were some shizy days. If id been a lesser man and not climbing with Ivan I would have gladly ate some mescaline instead.

Cobra whose the man behind the mask? Must be one of those alter ego thangs. Either way it's funny shiz. Always kind of thought it was Bill, but no way he could keep it up that long with out spillin da beans.

Cobra whose the man behind the mask? Must be one of those alter ego thangs. Either way it's funny shiz. Always kind of thought it was Bill, but no way he could keep it up that long with out spillin da beans.

Damn nice compliment as I wish I was half as witty as Cobra! I keep getting reminded on this site how dull and humorless I am.

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/965232/gonew/1/Afghanistan#UNREAD

BTW, I'd tie in with Cobra anytime. Except he's a wild man on snow and my knees reject that idea.

• 3 weeks later...