• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rocketparrotlet

Name that summit!

Here's the rules: I'll post a picture of a summit in Washington, and the first one to guess it successfully gets to put up the next one, etc.

89723.jpg

(Not my photo)

IMGP2580.JPG

What is this is commonly climbed peak in the Rockies?

Sorry, I'm a dork and did not read the rules until after posting the picture. I meant no disrespect. If Mark (the OP) determines I've violated the integrity of the thread, I'm glad to edit the post and take it down. :wave:

This thread, which could have been great, has failed miserably.

cats don't like rules :)

obscurish summit in a familiar area?

186823410031.jpg

i'm too ADD to slowly play out the summits that fit that i actually have pix for, so here's them as a glut

rare winter ascent of a cool i90 climb

1868DCP_1776.JPG

on descent of perhaps my fav peak in the n cascades

1868load17.jpg

completly lost on the descent of a right-tricky bastard - decent enough landmark back there though

1868load111.jpg

not technically appropriate and way too goddamn easy anyhow

1868DSCN0035.JPG

great summit n' route even if the getting back down part was epic

Mount_Goode_99.jpg

Since I'm the guest of dishonor in this thread, can I play? Ooooo oooo oooo! Please please!

The entries above are waaayy too easy. Name these summits. I dare ya! I double dumpster dog dare ya! mystery_summit.JPG

mystery_summit_II.JPG

:P

Since I'm the guest of dishonor in this thread, can I play? Ooooo oooo oooo! Please please!

The entries above are waaayy too easy. Name these summits. I dare ya! I double dumpster dog dare ya! mystery_summit.JPG

mystery_summit_II.JPG

:P

I didn't realize that bushwhacking around Barlow Pass qualified as a summit :lmao: