Plaidman gets published

billcoe

CC.coms Plaidman has a new climbing blog with the local newspaper, The Oregonian, on their internet news called Oregon Live. Maybe he can do some links to this site and drive some traffic. His first story is on now, an ice climb at Starvation Creek a few days ago with Ben and Rick. You can read it here:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/climbing/2009/12/starvation_creek_falls_-_ice_c.html

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can we start a fund to buy Scott a real camera so we can stop seeing the phone video? I got 5 on it :lmao:
Hi-Def nostril shots... Not sure if we really need those yet.

Good on ya, Plaid.

I am trimming my nose hairs right now. That even grossed me out. It's one way of getting perspective on your personal hygiene habits. I can't promise a new camera for the holidays but I do promise no more nose shots.

So can we start a fund to buy Scott a real camera so we can stop seeing the phone video? I got 5 on it :lmao:
Hi-Def nostril shots... Not sure if we really need those yet.

Good on ya, Plaid.

I am trimming my nose hairs right now. That even grossed me out. It's one way of getting perspective on your personal hygiene habits. I can't promise a new camera for the holidays but I do promise no more nose shots.

Hmmm, trimming the nose is not really the solution I was hoping for but I guess it's a step in the right direction. Perhaps it would be easier to just not shove the camera up your nose? Then again, maybe everyone but me likes those shots, even more than watching a blurry image of what is supposed to be paint drying, or aid climbing, or something like that... :poke:

I re-made the video of ice climbing with Plaidman and Rick last Thursday with extra video clips and photos, and also changed the music. This one ROCKS!!! What ya'all think?

Scott, all the video I shot was with a Canon Elf, just a tiny shirt pocket size camera, super quality video and photos.

"Don't get mad, get Plaid."

Nice, STT.

The up beat music is a better fit (IMO).