Palin V Clinton

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure wish Hillary was the prez right now. Dear God, I never thought I'd hear myself utter such blasphemy...

you don't think she'd be spending us in oblivion as well?

What makes you think it has anything to do with spending, of all things? He supported Bush!

I sure wish Hillary was the prez right now. Dear God, I never thought I'd hear myself utter such blasphemy...

I think she still believes in America--which is more than I can say for the clown that the folks here elected.

Cheney would be so proud of you for standing up against the patriotism of any elected official who isn't a republican.

I think she still believes in America--which is more than I can say for the clown that the folks here elected.

Ugh. Haven't we seen enough of this faith-based/belief approach? Real problems require clear eyed assessments and concrete solutions, not heavier doses of American exceptionalism and back-to-Leave It To Beaver social policy. As if the global rise in extremism, mass extinctions, resource depletion, crumbling institutions, rising global inequalities, etc. are going to be solved by the likes of Sarah Palin blaring God Bless America from the tour bus speakers. Yeah, you're heavy on the symbolism, steeped in the mythology, cloaked in the rhetoric; where the fuck are your ideas about how to deal with anything?

All we've been hearing from the Right for a year now is "anything but Obama" and the retreading of the same horseshit policy prescriptions that got us into the mess in the first place (tax-cuts, deregulation, pandering to corporations). The actual policies at the heart of the "Reagan Revolution" are completely exhausted, failed. All we're left with is the Frankenstein's monster born of Trent Lott's hair and Karl Rove's shit-slinging politiks. The planet is not a meaningless late-season game where the 30 games under .500 team savors playing spoiler. We've got some serious problems to deal with and we've got half the country turning to Michelle Bachmann for political leadership! Pull your head out of your ass Fairweather and have a seat at the adult's table.

Edited by prole

And your position is based on??

Yeah, I've pretty much fuckin had it with the America the Great bullshit. I don't give a flying fuck how great America is. I think America should shut the fuck up and mind its own fuckin business, which isn't much. This place could be fuckin party heaven, but so much of our shit for brains populace has its head up its ass, so its fucked up and twisted and fuckin STRESSED OUT. The voltage in our cage definitely needs to be turned down a notch.

Yeah, I've pretty much fuckin had it with the America the Great bullshit. I don't give a flying fuck how great America is. I think America should shut the fuck up and mind its own fuckin business, which isn't much. This place could be fuckin party heaven, but so much of our shit for brains populace has its head up its ass, so its fucked up and twisted and fuckin STRESSED OUT. The voltage in our cage definitely needs to be turned down a notch.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: OMG! This little piece of irony is priceless.