High pressure meat sales

olyclimber

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double your meds, tvash - NOW! :)

I don't respond to your posts but will make an exception this time. Just put the metal in your mouth and squeeze the trigger already, I'll loan give you the bullet.

Pick one:

Sig_P220_and_P226_X_sixes1.jpg

bill, did you not see star wars? strike tvash down and he'll only come back more powerful than you can possibly imagine :)

double your meds, tvash - NOW! :)

I don't respond to your posts but will make an exception this time. Just put the metal in your mouth and squeeze the trigger already, I'll loan give you the bullet.

Pick one:

Sig_P220_and_P226_X_sixes1.jpg

Bill - sometimes you frighten me.

Billcoe is about as intimidating as fresh, steaming pile from a flabby old dog. You just wipe him off your shoe, realizing the poor, dumb animal can't help it, and move on to more interesting things...which would be everything.

Billcoe is about as intimidating as fresh, steaming pile from a flabby old dog. You just wipe him off your shoe, realizing the poor, dumb animal can't help it, and move on to more interesting things...which would be everything.

I hope you two meet in person someday. Preferably in a secluded spot in the N. Cascades.