• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
crackers

PDX Ice Fest 2009

Portland Rock Gym September 26th 2009

Demo ice tools and check out other new ice gear. :fahq:

Ice climbing comp with prizes for top finishers. :yoda:

Cool slideshow. :rawk:

We will again be raffling off much gear with all the proceeds being donated to a climbing charity. :tup:

Lots and lots of beer :brew:

Stayed tuned for more details! :chebit:

Do yer pullups! :mistat:

Edited by crackers

Looks like I might be skipping the first week of school. If Colin Haley can I can right?

Sounds like fun! Is Marcus doing this year's slide show?

Marcus's partner from their Peru trip Nate will be giving the slide show :)

Will the bouldering pads be available for use as beds when those of us from out of town feel the need to pass out and aren't quite capable of the the two-plus hours of driving to get back home? eh.gif

Will the bouldering pads be available for use as beds when those of us from out of town feel the need to pass out and aren't quite capable of the the two-plus hours of driving to get back home? eh.gif

Kenny @ the PRG is the guy you'd want to bug about this... good luck :laf:

Jennifer: ~7 pm :wave:

If you find yourself in town this weekend we'd love to see you... I know Nate has been working hard on a great slide show and we have mucho schwag to raffle in hopes of raising $$$ for Index and Hyalite.

Kenny @ the PRG is the guy you'd want to bug about this... good luck :laf:

Like I've never slept in my car on the streets of Portland before ... shifty.gif

BTW, will tools and crampons be provided for the comp or should we bring our own? confused.gif

Demo tools are provided, including a debut of the new BD fusions! just bring your rock shoes and harness unless you really want to compete in your old 45cm X-15s :)

Sign in to follow this