• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
sk

washington trip

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

pear cider rules... and I don't care what anyone says
[Razz]

Girly drink, girly drink!
[laf]
NEWS FLASH!!!!!

I am a girly

[Razz][Wink]

Cheez and rice! Not another battle of the beers!!!!! I only drink PBR cuz my daddy drank it while I was growing up, and still does...it kind a stuck hey. I love quality beer though so I am not a total PBR freak.....

but if you need a ride, a PBR or four is definitly a good trade... [big Grin]

We have room for another! We be leaving Eugene 6ish and stopping in P-town around 8ish at the very latest (assuming traffic jams). I have to fly my instructor around till 1730 so that's why we have to start heading up that late. But hell it's a road trip!!! [big Grin][big Grin]

8 mile campground is fine, me never been there, fuck if I know where to camp! I guess we will discuss in the following posts cuz I am home for the night now. Where to go to pick up in Portland????

I'm going to try to not do this [Mad] on Saturday night at the Harbor Club wearing my best dress at my cousin's stupid wedding.

Think my entire family would notice if I didn't show up? [Mad][Mad][Mad] Stupid stupid wedding!!! [hell no]

Alli_

ditch wedding--- pub club is funner [Wink] if you don't come you will be missed [Frown]

My stupid mom will kill me if I bail, it's totally not worth it to piss off a MOM....but I am going to be free next weekend if there's any sort of mischief to be made then....

Smiffy Rox tuffy tuff... sans kids + 2 grown up kruegers and hopefuly a bunch ' others.... [big Grin]

That could happen. Need to consult with my people [Wink] but it's a possibility. I do have to work until really late Friday night unfortunately, so don't hold yer breath!

holly shit... I'm starting to turn blue..... oh you said don't hold your breath [Wink] whew [Wink]

[ 09-26-2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

silly... that isn't New Order it's depeche Mode ... some great reward [Razz]

Yah, I hope we can fit ourselves and all our shit in my car hey. Packin it now and my guitar is takin up some serious room [Frown]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

NO stress annie... tex will ride on top if necessary
[Wink][big Grin]

Just what kind of a trip is this, anyway? [Eek!]

This is RURP:

"Just what kind of a trip is this, anyway?" some guy asks.

Answer...it sounds like two attractive females and a whole bunch of horny dudes who think they are gonna score. That SK appears to be a housewife and that Anna sounds like she's more interested in airplanes than boys. So do not get your hopes up, fellows! On the other hand, they both sound like real novices so they will need some expertise to show them the good climbs and to keep them from getting lost going up to Givler's Dome.

"Gentlemen": stop thinking with those little heads and make better use of the precious few weeks of decent weather. I predict that NOTHING that you fantasize about is going to happen (except drinking). Horny dude to uninterested girl ratio will probably be at least 5:1

RURP has spoken.

quote:

Originally posted by jkrueger:

Just what kind of a trip is this, anyway?
[Eek!]

Sounds like a cross between "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Cliffhanger" [Eek!][Eek!]

it's all about the climbing [Razz] Rerp... I don't know if I should say thank you or slap you.... [Confused]

no-one go to leavenworth! it is gonna be a sausage fest! [HORSECOCK] 5:1? that is prety conservative... [laf]

[ 09-27-2002, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Fence Sitter ]

I dunno, sounds like a reasonable enough social climbing outing. I was contemplating the trip, but I can't head out until Saturday morning, and I can just imagine showing up alone at an empty campsite, hang out all day, hang out all night, then drive home in the rain the next day. Hmmm, perhaps I'll work on another friend, see if I can't make Saturday a Darrington day rather than a Der day. Of course, I could get a couple truckloads of manure delivered and push that around, or wire up lights in the barn, or make a couple railings for the stairs, or make some kitchen countertops, the shop needs cleaning, I need to wash my hair...

OW there is bound to be someone arround to climb with.... then you can be at the pub club (caveman style) saterday night [big Grin]

I never said I was going there but it is a small possibility that my friends and I could end up there. It definitely will not be tonight though.

I think Tieton looks ok right now as well as some alpine

climbs I have in mind but who knows [big Drink]

[ 09-27-2002, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

Silly rabbit, Pub Club, not Devils Club. I've been in that club though, its a much better handhold than ferns (No slight to "the" Fern)

This is RURP:

That S.K...She's a housewife, but she flirts like a college coed. Dudes: do not fall for it!

RURP has spoken.