KaskadskyjKozak

Kevbone Poll  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Kevbone Poll

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just some bullshit schoolyard jive, it's happened here plenty before. Remember back when bagging on NolSE was the in thing everyone did to show how tough they were, before he became John Frieh and starting spewing kickass TR's of some pretty good lines? Or big tough guys ragging on Allison ad nauseum?

Ugly human group behavior if you ask me.

This is just some bullshit schoolyard jive, it's happened here plenty before. Remember back when bagging on NolSE was the in thing everyone did to show how tough they were, before he became John Frieh and starting spewing kickass TR's of some pretty good lines? Or big tough guys ragging on Allison ad nauseum?

Ugly human group behavior if you ask me.

If we rag on Kevbone enough, he'll start spewing out kickass TRs???

My vote helped to pull him ahead into the "unbanninated" camp.

Seriously, as I've stated in another thread, kevbone is OK to have around. He's not at all like trask was, who just spewed hate-filled diatribe laced with expletives and profanity. And he didn't even climb. He added nothing of value to this site except to drive discussion of even more hate-filled diatribes laced with expletives and profanity. Trask needed to be banned.

By contrast, kevbone does NOT need to be banned. You'd all quickly pine for his inane posts about HUGE whippers and constantly referring to every TR as "spray in its purest form." Not to mention the "To the fathers..." thread in the Cafe', which has actually become one of my favorite threads on my Watch List. Ya'll know you would.

My vote helped to pull him ahead into the "unbanninated" camp.

Serioulsy, as I've stated in another thread, kevbone is OK to have around. He's not at all like trask was, who just spewed hate-filled diatribe laced with expletives and profanity. And he didn't even climb. He added nothing of value to this site except to drive discussion of even more hate-filled diatribes laced with expletives and profanity. Trask needed to be banned.

By contrast, kevbone does NOT need to be banned. You'd all quickly pine for his inane posts about HUGE whippers and constantly referring to every TR as "spray in its purest form." Not to mention the "To the fathers..." thread in the Cafe', which has actually become one of my favorite threads on my Watch List. Ya'll know you would.

Who said anything about banning?

The question was would you prefer that boner kept his promise when he said "Goodbye"