Hello, hello

I don't know why you say goodbye

I say hello

hello, hello

I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello

Hello

Hela, heba helloa

Hela, heba helloa

this place is full of speculation... this place would be frickin boring without kevbone, we'd be stuck reading john frieh's obvious chest beats, peter pugets links and porters excessive youtube post.

Frieh certainly does beat a lot, but cut him some slack...he lacks an alternative.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I was thinking that earlier...lol, but wasn't going to say anything.

BTW, your TR are some of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn things seen on this site. That and Ivan writing when he's been drinking. What a fu*king poet that dude is.

I am going to have to disagree with ya on Ivan's writing (no offense Eric, love ya!). I really cant stand reading that shit. I cant read it because it is not english. Its mostly jiberish. It seems like Ivan only climbs so he can spray about it on line, which is not a bad thing....

As far as the kevbone haters out there.....where is the love? You folks would not know what to do with out me. End of story.

I was thinking that earlier...lol, but wasn't going to say anything.

BTW, your TR are some of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn things seen on this site. That and Ivan writing when he's been drinking. What a fu*king poet that dude is.

i'd rather listen to kevbones insane ravings...

sobo, i've always looked at u as one of the cool one on the board, kinda surprised you'd go out of your way to call kevbone an idiot. you would love the guy if you met him.

Pink-

You do not know the dynamic between kevbone and me; only what you see posted online. We have a completely different discourse when we PM. Ask him.

Now go climb El Cap or sump'n.

Looks to me like he doesn't beat his kids enough...

Oh, come on, he's such a great lil kid. So well behaved. Best lil kid since my own of course:-)

Despite what you've all seen me post about the subject, I've never beaten my son. Not even so much as a swat. He's never "needed" it. My daughter only twice. The first time I swatted her butt was immediately following the 7th "scissors incident" in a protracted series of infractions (her doll's hair, the dog's tail, the screen door, the family heirloom quilt, the bedsheets, her own hair, and finally my dress shirts). The second time was after a similarly prolonged fascination with a tube of Crest toothpaste. :rolleyes:

So the bottom line is that always believe what you see posted here. 1) Although I've never met Kevin, I like him as a human being, but I tire of his repetitive "jail the bastards" spray and his positioning of himself here as an on-line punching bag (and I've told him that). 2) I really don't consider myself a kid-beater. But I know it gets a rise out of some folks here.

QED.

i'd rather listen to kevbones insane ravings...

As opposed to doing or reading about this kind of thing I guess... Another Freih TR_Burkett_Needle_West_Ridge First ascent as if right on cue!!!

Go right ahead. Life is choice.

john's huge ego kinda takes the fun out of it and does not inspire me in the least.. almost as if posting the TR is his inspiration... i get a different vibe when tvrash post a TR, and find it more enjoyable to read about ivan farting around at beacon.

Despite what you've all seen me post about the subject, I've never beaten my son. Not even so much as a swat. He's never "needed" it. My daughter only twice.

I' sorry that I don't know what this is in reference too but I can guess.....it must be that you are still beating your wife then..AHHHHHH HAAA!

(I'm kidding, just kidding, calm down calm down son!!!) What happens with the Bone stays with the Bone, Pms or not.

Pink, John is one of THE most right on dudes I've had the good fortune of ever meeting and climbing with. Top of the pile someplace. I suspect that like others with Kevbone, you are accepting an online persona that is not real in real life.

Despite what you've all seen me post about the subject, I've never beaten my son. Not even so much as a swat. He's never "needed" it. My daughter only twice.

I' sorry that I don't know what this is in reference too but I can guess.....it must be that you are still beating your wife then..AHHHHHH HAAA!

(I'm kidding, just kidding, calm down calm down son!!!) What happens with the Bone stays with the Bone, Pms or not.

Pink, John is one of THE most right on dudes I've had the good fortune of ever meeting and climbing with. Top of the pile someplace. I suspect that like others with Kevbone, you are accepting an online persona that is not real in real life.

say my name bill

Kevbone, Pink, Billcoe all PDX daisy chained together couldn't reach high enough to scratch Cobra Commander's shiny metal balls.

i'm such a washed up climber dru fag... go pick on someone who with thicker glasses :wave: