KKKKK

kevbone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off Kev, at least he contributes to the TR forum. You on the other hand, are the person that most people would like to see banned for life. (I get almost daily requests, I am completely serious). So STFU.

are u seriously serious?

what's wrong with not wanting to whore yourself out? trip reports are great but jeez porter, don't be such a fucking tool. even in my days when i was sending everyhting i could possibly get my hands on i would have never posted a trip report, i think myspace is better suited for self promotion anyway.

i could give a shit if you post a TR pink. you don't strike me as the type to write an imaginative one. after all, its a personal and private journey for you, right? but don't use the TR section as source material for ripping someone. You can't see the logic in that? Well, then you may be as dumb as Kevbone ;)

...... trip reports are great but jeez porter, don't be such a fucking tool. even in my days when i was sending everyhting i could possibly get my hands on i would have never posted a trip report, i think myspace is better suited for self promotion anyway.

Huh? Who keeps posting pics of you on Space Andrew? LOL!! :lmao:

Personally, I like to read TR, reading about climbs is the next best thing to doing them, and in fact, planning on doing a route, and learning the snow conditions from some other poor soul who got their car stuck in the snow is better than getting stuck yourself IMO.

_________________________________________________________________-

Kev was a little puzzled by why I got pissed. The reason is this:

Do not drag content from the TR forum over to spray for the purposes of making fun of those who have the balls (or necessary female gumption) to post a TR. It sets a bad precedent. Maybe KKKKK is thick skinned enough to blow it off, but it will discourage people from posting TRs if they aren't as thick skinned.

Thanks. And no, I won't ban Kevbone. Not until someone gives me $2000.

I didn't know this and appreciate the heads up on it. Should I stop posting my own TR's in spray then? Cause I like it that way.....but that's me and I'm strange. Glad you didn't ban the bone Porter, dude has a good heart, even if sometimes....sigh......

Warm regards to all

:wave:

no post away if you want! i'm not try to squash friends making fun of one another...its more when adversaries use it to criticize each other. i would like the keep the TR section a place were people are not afraid to post in. I'm not concerned with people who don't care to share their experiences, but with those who might wish to. In my opinion the TR database is the heart and soul of the board. I bet a lot more read that than read the "good natured ribbing" that occurs in spray.

TRs are the reason for this site. Otherwise, it's just another jaggoff chat room. TR's aren't about spraying your 'accomplishments', they're about sharing experiences with a local community that feels the same love of the sport and the wilderness, particularly our local wilderness, which we are damn lucky to have close at hand.

Unlike most sites, this site offers a jaggoff chat room, too. Best to appreciate both in a strictly separated church/masterbate fsshion. It's really not much to ask, considering the amazing flatitude given in spray.

And KKKKK, my boobs are still perky at almost 50, so sukit.

TR's aren't about spraying your 'accomplishments',

Yes that is not what they are about. But it is what they are. You think because I think TR are self promotion that I dont like them? That is not the case. I love and look forward to seeing your awesome pictures you post. Its still spray. IMO.

Take care.

k

Fuck off Kev, at least he contributes to the TR forum. You on the other hand, are the person that most people would like to see banned for life. (I get almost daily requests, I am completely serious). So STFU.

are u seriously serious?

what's wrong with not wanting to whore yourself out? trip reports are great but jeez porter, don't be such a fucking tool. even in my days when i was sending everyhting i could possibly get my hands on i would have never posted a trip report, i think myspace is better suited for self promotion anyway.

i could give a shit if you post a TR pink. you don't strike me as the type to write an imaginative one. after all, its a personal and private journey for you, right? but don't use the TR section as source material for ripping someone. You can't see the logic in that? Well, then you may be as dumb as Kevbone ;)

get over yourself jake... remember, i'm the FOOL who never climbed anything.

TRs are the reason for this site. Otherwise, it's just another jaggoff chat room. TR's aren't about spraying your 'accomplishments', they're about sharing experiences with a local community that feels the same love of the sport and the wilderness, particularly our local wilderness, which we are damn lucky to have close at hand.

:tup:

TR's aren't about spraying your 'accomplishments',

Yes that is not what they are about. But it is what they are.

No they are not, you dumb fuck. Would you just STFU for once? A guy with the cognitive abilities of the gray insect mound that CBS found at exit 38 has no business posting as much stupid shit as you do.

What a bunch of tools (that includes me). Can’t anyone around here take a joke? KKKKK what is your problem? Why can’t you disagree with me without lowering yourself to calling me names? I don’t understand why you are so incredibly judgmental. Why I post here on this site is between me and me. Why do you care? I don’t care why you are here. I do know you are just as addicted to posting as I am. We both are considered tools. Or did you not get the memo? You think your posts are somehow “better” than mine? Hahahaha……get over yourself and come down to Portland and let’s go climbing together. I would love to show you around the Ozone.

That offer is extended to you too Porter. Come on down. Let’s rope up!!!!!

Take care

kevin

If I lived in Portland I would definitely climb at crags close to Portland. As it is there are a ton of good crags close to my house, so I don't need to travel long distances. They might be cool but they aren't as high a priority.

As for TRs the author is writing about themselves. There may be some self promotion, but the reason people usually do it is to share information that others might find interesting. I've read a few TRs based on a desire to find out information about a place I'd like to go to, or current conditions.