kevbone

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

daddlesaddle.jpg

Kev, you need a daddysaddle!

too expensive - its far cheaper holding them down and tickling them w/ 1 finger 'til blood pours out their nostrils and they cry like little bitches - i can even do it while spraying, the both of 'em too :)

Have fun and get lots of video! They grow so fassssssst.

This one, in between the grandparents is my youngest, he was Miles size just a bit ago.

Nina_and_Shaun_with_grandparents_resized.jpg

Must have blinked, here he is shooting about a year ago, then he up and went off to college.

Shaun_with_guns_small.jpg

The girl went off to Hawaii, graduated from college @ a year ago and for @ 5 years now, it's real rare I see her.

Put on the kiddie packs or dig out the double jogger.

My girls loved that stuff.

you didn't put your kids on leashes though did you? jesus-fuck it wigs me out seeing folks do that to their kids - "here's little johnny's first S&M outfit!"

Put on the kiddie packs or dig out the double jogger.

My girls loved that stuff.

you didn't put your kids on leashes though did you? jesus-fuck it wigs me out seeing folks do that to their kids - "here's little johnny's first S&M outfit!"

You are not equating my larvae to dogs are you? :o

No. I did not use leashes. But I know people who should. Like Octo-mom. Or the guy I saw the other day in a wheelchair pushing twin boys in a stroller. His days of control are numbered. A live 2 year-old on a leash is better that road pizza.

A live 2 year-old on a leash is better that road pizza.

Agreed. It's situational. My daughter was aware of where she was at when she could walk, certainly at 2, while my sons head would swivel in 360 degree circles and he'd often wander off in a crowded mall....repeatedly. I never came close to losing him, but I once followed him from a long distance while keeping him in sight for @ 15-20 min as he walked through the crowds alone. Unaware that we were not part of the pack. It always amazed me that adults didn't stop to offer him help. If I'd had one more active kid to juggle, I'd have put a leash on the boy.

The child rapist/molester/murderer Wesley Allen Dodd picked up Lee Isley at my kids school playground during that time period they were both students there (Richmond Grade School). Kids are too valuable and precious to ignore or take for granted.