Canada is pissed off!!!

bstach

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By this lame and ill-timed attempt at satire.

Just remember where you import your *real* comedians from. :P

"…The Canadian military wants to take a breather to do some yoga, paint landscapes, run on the beach in gorgeous white Capri pants."

— Greg Gutfeld, Fox News moderator

somebody call the waaaaaambulance. :cry:

Fucking Canuck pussy whiners.

"…The Canadian military wants to take a breather to do some yoga, paint landscapes, run on the beach in gorgeous white Capri pants."

Measured against your brave keyboard contributions to the defense of freedom, a couple score deaths of pussy Canadian soldiers is soooooo diminutive. :ass:

Seems to have struck a nerve, no? Care to explain why?

The reason that I'm asking is that it's hard for me to understand why Canadians who are even vaguely familiar with their history (Ypres, Juno, etc [these should ring a bell or two]) would be so easy to provoke with taunts of this kind.

I love Canada, and Canadians are great - but I have to confess that I can rarely resist the temptation to engage in a bit of "provoke the Canadian" from time to time, just because it's so damned easy. My personal favorite is giving a quizzical glance when a couple that I run into somewhere outside of that fair country makes it a point to announce that that they're Canadian, at which point I follow the bemused look with the following line - "Canadian?! *Really*?! You just seemed so ...American."

Anyone who doubts the persistence of the martial spirit amongst Canadians need only give that routine a try when the opportunity avails itself and they'll quickly be disabused of any such notion!

Measured against your brave keyboard contributions to the defense of freedom, a couple score deaths of pussy Canadian soldiers is soooooo diminutive. :ass:

*yawn*

The point is - it's a joke. Get over it. It's not like Canucks aren't constantly insulting Americans, or Americans are mocking themselves.

As for brave keyboard monkeys, look in the mirror you wanker.

hate-America-first-libtards.

If this is how you describe those who recently died fighting along side our troops in Afghanistan, I would ask if it is perhaps you who really hates America.

a picture say's a thousands words you "Dirty" little boi......

1204_ike_in_front_of_house.jpg

Edited by pink

Seems to have struck a nerve, no? Care to explain why?

The reason that I'm asking is that it's hard for me to understand why Canadians who are even vaguely familiar with their history (Ypres, Juno, etc [these should ring a bell or two]) would be so easy to provoke with taunts of this kind.

I love Canada, and Canadians are great - but I have to confess that I can rarely resist the temptation to engage in a bit of "provoke the Canadian" from time to time, just because it's so damned easy. My personal favorite is giving a quizzical glance when a couple that I run into somewhere outside of that fair country makes it a point to announce that that they're Canadian, at which point I follow the bemused look with the following line - "Canadian?! *Really*?! You just seemed so ...American."

Anyone who doubts the persistence of the martial spirit amongst Canadians need only give that routine a try when the opportunity avails itself and they'll quickly be disabused of any such notion!

So why do Americans stitch Canadian flags to their backpacks when traveling?

Making fun of one of the few military forces backing the US's ill planned 'War on Terror' on the front that actually had a chance of locating Bin Laden is ignorant and idiotic.

I would have preferred a statement that the show is hosted by morons of the highest degree over asking for an apology. Or at least a good version of "Aristrocrats" in response like Gilbert Gottfried at the Hefner roast.

erm, they don't.

The only way to tell between an American and a Canadian is the Canadian will loudly proclaim themselves a Canadian*

*this excludes brobrah Jackson/Whistler/Chamonix anglophone douchebags. Really - you go expecting the French to be rude and they are friendly - it's the same shits you find at home who are the assholes.

hate-America-first-libtards.

If this is how you describe those who recently died fighting along side our troops in Afghanistan, I would ask if it is perhaps you who really hates America.

keep up the crocodile tears - it's amusing.

Die.

How dare you make fun of Canadians who are dying!!!

Die!!!

You are a joke.

erm, they don't.

The only way to tell between an American and a Canadian is the Canadian will loudly proclaim themselves a Canadian*

*this excludes brobrah Jackson/Whistler/Chamonix anglophone douchebags. Really - you go expecting the French to be rude and they are friendly - it's the same shits you find at home who are the assholes.

At least one does (at least according to the original caption):

usa20.jpg