New to the Area. Need advice!

DirtyHarry

Hey man, get to feathered friends downtown seattle, they hold rockfest in leavenworth early april, there are clinics and pro's most importantly beer and a chance to mingle with locals. that's where I got my start, and met my yoda, who made me a jedi...

I really doubt you're a "jedi" especially if you got your start at the feathered friends rockfest.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two wankers in a row.

DH why are you so threatened by someone feeling good about their climbing? You are probably getting all testosteroned out over a simply well-meaning post. Stop being such an asshole.

HC at least he isn't threatening to kill anybody. Crawl back under your slimy rock.

PS. The good people on this board outnumber the assholes.

present company excluded, of course :)

Yeah. Well it takes a crusty old fart to point it out that way now doesn't it? :provoke:

But of course, Keith... I am the personification of crusty old fart. :fahq:

Well, anyway, it seems like bashing people on their first friendly posts is bullshit.

That is what spray is for.

The top two posts in this thread were from posters with one post each. One asked for information, the other gave some. He may not be a "Jedi" by anyone else's standards but who cares. His response was informative.

If every newcomer in every forum has to seem "cool" to the resident assholes, this site will become useless very quickly.

Yes, Keith, I would have to agree with everything you said. But no one bashed SeanMC, and it was only DH who bashed Quarryographer. And I don't know why you were down on Carl. He responded solely to DH's quip, and then provided SeanMC with yet another lead (post for a partner on craigslist).

My reply to your comment about assholes was just for giggles, cuz I figure I can do that with you and it's all in good fun. And it was meant to encompass both of us. At least, that's how it was intended. Note the :) graemlin following my reply.

It's the telliphony game...starts somewhere and goes completely elsewhere...I can't wait to get back climbing and fully recovered from my ACL surgery so I can choose to climb more then choose to read through a plethora of posts to find something worthy...

Seattle, you could also hang at the UW rock by Husky Stadium. I learned a few good things there and meet a few good people too back in 2000...when I lived up there.

It's the telliphony game...starts somewhere and goes completely elsewhere...I can't wait to get back climbing and fully recovered from my ACL surgery so I can choose to climb more then choose to read through a plethora of posts to find something worthy...

mommy! life isn't giving me exactly what I want!

Yes, Keith, I would have to agree with everything you said. But no one bashed SeanMC, and it was only DH who bashed Quarryographer. And I don't know why you were down on Carl. He responded solely to DH's quip, and then provided SeanMC with yet another lead (post for a partner on craigslist).

My reply to your comment about assholes was just for giggles, cuz I figure I can do that with you and it's all in good fun. And it was meant to encompass both of us. At least, that's how it was intended. Note the :) graemlin following my reply.

Hey Sobo,

I did not mean for any of my negativity to be directed in your direction. You do not fit in the asshole category at all as far as I know.

I don't know about DH but it seemed to me that his post was pretty negative. I could certainly be wrong and maybe he even knows the guy. But as I said, when people are posting here for the first time and they get flamed, they are less likely to come back. That seems unfortunate to me. Especially in a supposedly information oriented forum (unlike spray).

HC is so often abrassive on principle, I assumed he was being his usual self. In another thread he talked about wishing he had murdered me so I may be biased against his general character and sense of common decency. I offer no apologies there.

Can we hear from the post originator and the responder?

You made your point already. :grlaf:

He needs to whine about me. Again. The only posts consistantly more tiring and grating than my posts.

Perhaps someday we can meet face to face and you can then assess whether I am whining or not.

He needs to whine about me. Again. The only posts consistantly more tiring and grating than my posts.

Perhaps someday we can meet face to face and you can then assess whether I am whining or not.

Are you threatening me? Get a fucking grip loser.

I don't thtreaten people. That is your cowardly style. So read your own post.

My point is that you hide behind an avatar when you tell a total stranger that you should have capped him. If you want to live long, you should try not to threaten strangers' lives. You are just lucky I am not crazy enough to threaten, incite, or commit violence. So stop whinning, man up, and apologize for talking about murdering me like anyone with a shred of common decency would do.

My point is that you hide behind an avatar when you tell a total stranger that you should have capped him. If you want to live long, you should try not to threaten strangers' lives. You are just lucky I am not crazy enough to threaten, incite, or commit violence. So stop whinning, man up, and apologize for talking about murdering me like anyone with a shred of common decency would do.

holy fucking drama queenery!

yes SeanMC, unfortunately PNWers are just as retarded in person

Umm, this isn't spray. :noway: