"Shoot the Nig" Asshole arrested

billcoe

F*ing asshole racist punk MF.

Check this out, unbelievable. What a prick. Bush got a lot of this crap to, but it at least it wasn't racist. Link

"Online Threat to Kill Obama Leads to Arrest

By Kevin Poulsen January 09, 2009 | 4:18:51

A Southern California man was charged Thursday with threatening a presidential candidate, for posting a racist note to a Yahoo message board in October expressing displeasure over Barack Obama's candidacy, and predicting "he will have a 50 cal in the head soon."

Walter Edward Bagdasarian, 47, was found with an arsenal of six weapons when Secret Service agents raided his La Mesa home in November, according to court records (.pdf). He had three handguns and three rifles, including a 30.06 with a telescopic sight and a Remington .50 caliber muzzle-loading rifle.

Bagdasarian is not accused of actually plotting against Obama, and he was released last month on a $100,000 real estate bond. Bagdasarian's attorney did not return a phone call Friday.

The post in question showed up on a Yahoo Finance board on Oct. 22, about two weeks before the election, under the handle "californiaradial." The message was titled "Shoot the nig."

"County fkd for another 4+ years, what nig has done ANYTHING right???? Long term???? Never in history, except sambos."

"Fk the niggar, he will have a 50 cal in the head soon," the message concludes.

The message thread has been deleted by Yahoo, but traces in Google's cache show that several other users announced that they were reporting californiaradial's comments. In subsequent posts, the author calls one critic a "crybaby," but does offer an explanation for the apparent threat. "I was drunk."

U.S. Secret Service agents in Los Angeles traced the post to Bagdasarian through the IP address. When they interviewed him, Bagdasarian reportedly admitted authoring the message."

His claim of "I was drunk" is so hollow, shit I'm heading to drunk right now and Sobo probably is as well, you don't see us calling people names and talking stupid dumb-assed shit. What a prick.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...shit I'm heading to drunk right now and Sobo probably is as well...

Shit, how'd you guess that, Bill? Am I that predictable?

Christ, a guy isn't even given the benefit of the doubt around here anymore... :laf:

FYI, this evening's fare is Sunnyside's very own Snipes Mountain Brewery

Coyote Moon 'merkan brown ale... mmmmmmmm...

Snipes_001.jpg

Got two whole fuq'n growlers of this magic elixir for the weekend. w00t w00t!!!1

Well, just a bit over a growler now, I guess... :rolleyes:

Snipes_002.jpg

Coyote Moon is da shizzle. Y'all go get some. Tell 'em Sobo sent ya, ya here?

Snipes_003.jpg

Oh yeah, this Bagdasarian guy sucks, and should be lynched. I'll drink to that. :brew:

Contrast that with the scene in Oakland and the public's perception of racism.

[video:youtube]i8_TGixgoLw

An officer is trained to shoot at center body mass to increase the chance of hitting the target, but not necessarily to kill.

It's referred to as a 'double capture slip", it occurs when fine motor functions are disrupted by stress or heart rates that climb above 170BPM++.

The officer clearly intended to draw his TASER, a less lethal means of controlling a non compliant suspect, but inadvertently drew his sidearm. You can see in the video the look of shock on his face when he realized what happened. Being a cop is a tough job, and the large number of criminally minded illiterate scum bags in the United States don't make the job any easier. I feel bad for the officer. He made a mistake, and he'll have to live with that for the rest of his life.

I hear DARPA is interested in an automated system (robot) that will probably eliminate this sort of mistake from happening.

I suppose as long as the officer was responding consistent with his training then he will be absolved. Here's an interesting related note: The Six-Letter Word That Changes Everything

I remember seeing the Rodney King video and the effect it had on me. Incidents such as this can lead to widespread disruptive events as was seen in Greece. With the presence of cameras and transmission capabilities there seems to be no way of preventing these triggers short of blocking the transmission.

I hear what you're saying--and the agitations and taunts coming from the shitbags on the BART were only making a tense situation even more confusing. Still, I have to wonder how the police report would have read had the camera not been there--and the "mistake" this officer made is a pretty serious one. Police departments cannot be allowed to form "brotherhoods" that cover up for their own. This is what keeps us from becoming another Mexico or Russian Federation. Shouldn't they be making tazers with thumb triggers so they can't be confused with sidearms? Anyway, I never heard anything about the guy's criminal background--like I said, there hasn't been much reporting. I'd like to say it doesn't matter what the dead guy's "history" was-- since the officers involved probably did not know at the time and, in any event, aren't judge and jury--but in the end, it certainly is a mitigating factor. I don't know what should happen to the cop in this case, but I don't think he should be a cop anymore.