5.10 Commandments of Rock Climbing

Lucky Larry

1. You shall not have any false graven idolatrous bolts to set against my stone.

2. You shall never make the stone carved, chipped, hammered or glued into an idol image unto your ego to send.

3.You shall never curse, invoke evil, damn or profane the stone for it will punish you; even when you don't.

4. Keep holy the Sabbath and honor the stone with buckets of beer, crates of chips, buckets of salsa, and full on raging.

5. Honor the Stone with trad gear.

6. You shall only commit murder on partners that question your: gear placements, belays, judgement, taste in women and beer and animals, navigational skills, snoring, and forgetting the rope.

7.You shall not commit adultery on a partners girlfriend, wife, children, animals, gear or vacuum cleaner.

8.Thou shalt only steal time from your girlfriend/boyfriend to go climbing.

9.You shall give no false witness against gear manufactuers for your own dumb ass mistakes.

10. You shall not speak evil of other climbers; at least not until they have left the room for another beer.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You shall not have any false graven idolatrous bolts to set against my stone.

2. You shall never make the stone carved, chipped, hammered or glued into an idol image unto your ego to send.

3.You shall never curse, invoke evil, damn or profane the stone for it will punish you; even when you don't.

4. Keep holy the Sabbath and honor the stone with buckets of beer, crates of chips, buckets of salsa, and full on raging.

6. You shall only commit murder on partners that question your: gear placements, belays, judgement, taste in women and beer and animals, navigational skills, snoring, and forgetting the rope.

7.You shall not commit adultery on a partners girlfriend, wife, children, animals, gear or vacuum cleaner.

9.You shall give no false witness against gear manufactuers for your own dumb ass mistakes.

10. You shall not speak evil of other climbers; at least not until they have left the room for another beer.

Welcome to spray Lash.......see you on NYD.

Classic! :rawk:

Nothing to do with your post, but wanted to put this somewhere.

andregianthdr.jpg

• 1 year later...
6.5 ...and condition of the rope.

heyzues, I am just now figuring out how to navigate this ship Jim--beam me up. 4 soome unexplained reason I thought i would get an e-mail if anyone made a comment about a post that I have made.Q: do I always have to look back at all posts I've made to see if there has been a response? By bthe way ; did u ever get a knew rope? I mean--new, new or just knew to u?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Larry, when you reply to a topic (or start one for that matter) there's a box you can check that says "add this thread to my watched topics" that should do it. You might have to edit your your preferences (MY STUFF on the top bar, pull down menu to Preferences) to make sure the box labeled By default should anything added to your Watch Lists be emailed to you? is checked "yes".

Otherwise, yes, you have to keep checking threads to see if anyone has responded to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Larry, when you reply to a topic (or start one for that matter) there's a box you can check that says "add this thread to my watched topics" that should do it. You might have to edit your your preferences (MY STUFF on the top bar, pull down menu to Preferences) to make sure the box labeled By default should anything added to your Watch Lists be emailed to you? is checked "yes".

Otherwise, yes, you have to keep checking threads to see if anyone has responded to you.

thank u