It's 4:20... what are you up to?

sobo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't partake of the traditional "safety break" fare any more; haven't for a very long time.

But I am launching into the first of what is sure to be several Black Butte Porters.

mmmmmmmmmm... :brew:

You?

BBporter was my beer of choice till I tasted Ujahns Porter. mmmmmmmmmm

2 glasses into some red wine. Lubed up some 2 aliens to loan out to Adam, played with my pistols and have racked up for Smith this weekend.

Now, were should we meet you Minx? You look like your totally a fun person BTW, what ya doing hanging with KadK?

...2 glasses into some red wine.

Walked around the corner to the kitchen for another BB Porter, and what did I find? We had an open house last night for our new office location. Wally, the office manager, had brought out the leftover wine offerings. I'm into a charming glass of Goose Ridge 2005 Cab. It's not entirely tantalizing, yet I'm amused by its presumption.

KK and Minx? Two of my favorite sprayers.

And here's to Billcoe, Sobo, and PC13, too.

MKPorwit and Kevbone? OK by me.

Is this to an on-line drink-up only? OK:

wisk_Talisker_la.jpg

Cheers.

Good drinking crew listed there Matt, but I'd be demoing how to projectile vomit if it has to be Scotch...gackkkkkkk.

...2 glasses into some red wine.

Walked around the corner to the kitchen for another BB Porter, and what did I find? We had an open house last night for our new office location. Wally, the office manager, had brought out the leftover wine offerings. I'm into a charming glass of Goose Ridge 2005 Cab. It's not entirely tantalizing, yet I'm amused by its presumption.

Sobo, what other reds do you have to offer? :P

drinking :brew:

Just one, but it's a doozy

20% abv??? FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK!!!1

You think thats a lot or something??? Oh wait!!! Your American :fahq:

Marc, that's 20% ABV for a beer... that's a lot in any country. There's not too many beers out there that go that high, and none of the ~20 I've tasted that are anywhere near as good as that Dogfish 120 minute IPA.

Good drinking crew listed there Matt, but I'd be demoing how to projectile vomit if it has to be Scotch...gackkkkkkk.

Fair enough. Plenty of folks don't have the taste for the single malt. But don't tell me you're a "Baileys man."

Baileys_Irish_Cream_Valentines_Gift.jpg

Bailey's and cocoa are great for those backcountry ski trips - though a snifter of whiskey is lighter!

drinking :brew:

Just one, but it's a doozy

20% abv??? FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK!!!1

You think thats a lot or something??? Oh wait!!! Your American :fahq:

Marc, that's 20% ABV for a beer... that's a lot in any country. There's not too many beers out there that go that high, and none of the ~20 I've tasted that are anywhere near as good as that Dogfish 120 minute IPA.

Canada doesn't produce beer under 60% though... It still takes 6 or seven bottles to get your average lightweight drunk up here...