how long until Bristol's Baby Daddy

minx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is how much longer the RNC is going to be able to cover up Sarah Palin's fake pregnancy with Trig. Now that all those staffers are out of work, they're going to start spilling the beans and dishing the dizz-urt...

Ding!ding!ding! Funny how she *refused* to release her medical records!

Haven't seen Bristol lately either. They've probably got her holed up at the family hunting camp guarded by the paramilitary wing of the Alaska Independence Party. Either that, or she's playing pinochle with Cheney in his bunker while they wait for a suitable baby to be found.

WTF is wrong with you people? Do you act like this in person? Even your president elect has gone on the record that families are off limits.

Please.

If families are off limits, why are conservative politicians and groups telling us what our family values should be?

Sarah brought her daughter into this as a political chip. It's going to get discussed.

I deleted my post above, because yes, it was in poor taste. I'd still like to take this opportunity to Palin-bash, possibly for the last time now that the election's over.

NEWSWEEK has also learned that Palin's shopping spree at high-end department stores was more extensive than previously reported. While publicly supporting Palin, McCain's top advisers privately fumed at what they regarded as her outrageous profligacy. One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family--clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards. The McCain campaign found out last week when the aides sought reimbursement. One aide estimated that she spent "tens of thousands" more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband. Some articles of clothing have apparently been lost. An angry aide characterized the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," and said the truth will eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

I deleted my post above, because yes, it was in poor taste. I'd still like to take this opportunity to Palin-bash, possibly for the last time now that the election's over.

NEWSWEEK has also learned that Palin's shopping spree at high-end department stores was more extensive than previously reported. While publicly supporting Palin, McCain's top advisers privately fumed at what they regarded as her outrageous profligacy. One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family--clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards. The McCain campaign found out last week when the aides sought reimbursement. One aide estimated that she spent "tens of thousands" more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband. Some articles of clothing have apparently been lost. An angry aide characterized the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," and said the truth will eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

Dude, I want some props for that "Wasilla hillbillies" jab!

WTF is wrong with you people? Do you act like this in person?

These "people" are simply evil - and full of hate. It's bottom of the barrel stuff from bottom-feeders. Par for the course from a day in Spray.

Hey Kojak, glad to see you're back. Don't worry about responding to this kind of stuff though. Fairweather's compiling it all for his libtard hate-collage that he'll be presenting at the next Party meeting. They're looking for new leadership.

Big Tough Todd might take him out into the muskeg and 'harvest' him if he doesn't. Plus, Mommy's got 2012 to think about. Expect a wedding.

Todd who is younger then Sara did the right thing when he knocked her up and eloped,they had their first kid 8 mo. later. But her dad might of had a shot gun!

This is one of the most distasteful threads I've ever read on this site.

I'll shoot the moon.

Palin is a pathological liar - the record speaks for itself. She will lie about anything and everything no matter how bizarre. Why not fake a pregnancy? If it were her daughter Palin's own conduct would be more explicable than rushing back to Alaska after her water broke without consulting a DR

This is one of the most distasteful threads I've ever read on this site.

I'll shoot the moon.

Palin is a pathological liar - the record speaks for itself. She will lie about anything and everything no matter how bizarre. Why not fake a pregnancy? If it were her daughter Palin's own conduct would be more explicable than rushing back to Alaska after her water broke without consulting a DR

And she's most likely a lame fuck bitch who gives a 2 second blowjob once every leap year if you get her drunk! Theres some shit about Todd fucking around on her?