• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

Display Upgrades

Hi everyone,

We've done a few modifications to the board tonight.

1) Now next to everyone's post where it shows the post count, it also shows the number of TRs and number of photos posted

2) When you click on the user name and you get the popup menu, there are now links to all the users photos and trip reports

3) In the user profile page, it now shows the users total trip reports, total photos, as well as links to their 10 latest trips

Over the next several months we will be adding more and more features, so if you have suggestions please post them in this thread.

Thanks

Now that's a really righteous feature, jon and timmay! :rocken:

I like the way the TRs are linked to the user, cuz sometimes I just wanna go do a route and I know which user(s) did it, and it's easier to find the TR that way.

oooo, I have 69 photos. 69... get it? huhuhuhuh snark snark

Now we just need a stat showing the ratio of spray to other content...

Also, any way of making the "TRs" and "Photos" stats actual links? So that I could click on it and go see Dru's Or Darin's TRs just like that? I know I can search for it, but you could just embed the link to the search...

Also, any way of making the "TRs" and "Photos" stats actual links? So that I could click on it and go see Dru's Or Darin's TRs just like that? I know I can search for it, but you could just embed the link to the search...

If you click on the user name to the left of the post, a popup appears that has those links.

OK yeah, I missed that one.

Can you make the TRs text not be blue then? Kinda looks like a link... I'd leave it black.

Jeeperz Marcin... picky picky... :laf:

rob-

Dru/G-spotter is teh everyone of us

no no - leave it blue - it'll make it easier to spot in spray just how useless most wankers there are :)

You sure this isn't just because you've been posting a TR every week (lucky bastard ;):tup:) and you want to draw attention to your 39?

I don't write any TRs cuz nobody wants to read stories of excessive drinking and easy climbing from an aging trad hardman whose better climbing days have left him behind. :(

Hey, that will be me in a few years (minus the hardman portion)... heck, I already do the excessive drinking and easy trad climbing portions...