Bet...

RuMR

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you and your homo polish boy do down in Bend is your own business, but I'm not into farm animals or men (although the two of you barely qualify), so you and Gastrickiss will just have to share amongst yourselves--and maybe flip a coin or do rock/paper/scissors to decide who gets to go first and who has to hold the camera. I would recommend you two use protection, but I hear you don't even know how to place it.

What you and your homo polish boy do down in Bend is your own business, but I'm not into farm animals or men (although the two of you barely qualify), so you and Gastrickiss will just have to share amongst yourselves--and maybe flip a coin or do rock/paper/scissors to decide who gets to go first and who has to hold the camera. I would recommend you two use protection, but I hear you don't even know how to place it.
sore loser...did the pig turn you down? :lmao:

sore loser...did the pig turn you down? :lmao:

Rudy, he is just pissed off he didn't get a sensual reach-around after assintake cornholed him.

you shitbag are like your candidate- you are done and you don't even know it. like a monkey in the cage. the only thing left for you is toss feces around.