McCain's try at weaseling out of the debate

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what private citizens joke about Palin isn't going to matter a bit in the election outcome. Never does. Not one bit.

Moms see or hear about SNL's "doin' the kids" skit last week and get pissed. I think you're underestimating the power of indignation.

Ya know, I think Palin's mis-doings will be the McCain Ticket un-doing. The general public has shown that they will stop and enjoy every trainwreck that gets put on the screen or the press, and it probably won't sway their vote one way or the other. Unless their really fucking stupid enough to believe 3/4 of what's on CNN or Faux.

The Demcrats are probably no less evil than the repicans, but after the last eight years of George W. Major Fuck Up, I think its time for a change. Since McCain and Palin are having their strings pulled by the same puppeteer as dubya, they probably ain't gonna be any better.

Watching the repicans not take accountability for the mess their last eight years of policy has created conjurs up the vision of a ship captain who has blown a hole in the bottom of his boat saying that the ship isn't sinking, the water's rising because there are too damned many Demcrats in the ocean.

There, I'll leave you smart fuckers to call each other names now. Bisches.

Sounds like you're supporting Rossi for governor!

If there were a third choice I'd feel better. Right now, he may be the lesser of two evils. Any idea what he's gonna cut from the general fund to pay for his transportation plan? Yeah, me neither.

Any idea why Gregoire isn't going to release her plan until after the election? Neither do I.

And what's up with this King County Demokook lawsuit? Truly desperate and pathetic. :rolleyes::lmao:

Well, why is Rossi ashamed to admit he's Republican? He's listed his party as "prefers GOP" because he polls a number of points higher than when he lists "prefers Republican," that's why he wants to confuse the voters, and the King County Democrats want him to wear his affiliation clearly.

Doesn't sound desperate or pathetic to me, it sounds like both sides trying to control the conversation to achieve their objective. You know, sort of like a political campaign.

And what's up with this King County Demokook lawsuit? Truly desperate and pathetic. :rolleyes::lmao:

Well, why is Rossi ashamed to admit he's Republican? He's listed his party as "prefers GOP" because he polls a number of points higher than when he lists "prefers Republican," that's why he wants to confuse the voters, and the King County Democrats want him to wear his affiliation clearly.

Doesn't sound desperate or pathetic to me, it sounds like both sides trying to control the conversation to achieve their objective. You know, sort of like a political campaign.

Gregoire is listed as "prefers Democratic". Rossi was listed on the primary ballot as "prefers GOP". Why is it an issue only now? Could it have something to do with Gregoire's poll numbers?

I have one question. Does Rossi get campaign money from the Republican party? If so, that's what he should be.

No, what private citizens joke about Palin isn't going to matter a bit in the election outcome. Never does. Not one bit.

Moms see or hear about SNL's "doin' the kids" skit last week and get pissed. I think you're underestimating the power of indignation.

you can turn that statement around and look at how many people are pissed at the republicans and want those fokkers GONE...

I believe that is a tactic employed by the State Republican Committee in an attempt to distance themselves and their poster worthy candidates from the negative images the main stream media cultivates about the republicans.