Earth First

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering what their houses are made of is a good question, but perhaps they live in adobes. The only problem I see with adobe is one needs to be careful harvesting the clay so you don't dig a huge pit and damage the earth.

The question I have is what do they wipe their asses with after they shit. Toilet paper is obviously bad bad bad. A sponge might substitute, but where did the sponge come from?

In the video they're wearing pile jackets. That's made from oil, and ya gotta drill for that.

They probably live in Cary, NC a suburb similar to Mill Creek. They would fit right in at y'alls pub clubs.

years ago, when i was in Eugene, there was a guy who lived in my apartment complex (low-rent student housing) who carefully cultivated the eco schtik (sp?).

he had the correct sartorial habits, wore his hair the right way, owned an old combi-van that was plastered with 'love your mother' and 'gaia' stickers.

problem was, his combi-van spewed clouds of blue smoke, and he drove it everywhere...