Weirdest move on a route....

RuMR

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was forced to clip a bolt, once. That was weird.

forced? what did someone hold a gun to your head?

no...someone left a photo of the signature repub hag "ann poleter" at the chains...he had to climb to go get it...cried the whole way...it was a sorry sight to see...

he threatened to go all mma on everyone laughing at him...

I was forced to clip a bolt, once. That was weird.
you actually climb? WTF???? Now that would be weird to see you on a route!!!!!!!

Hey, I'd clip a slow-moving dwarf...oops, sorry; I think you resemble that remark.

that's gotta be the worst rejoinder ever.

I've had a few weird moves mantelling up onto a ledge and getting the rack stuck in a crack as soon as I commit to the mantel and being forced to do this weird neck slouch to get the rack unstuck while trying ignore the extremely uncomfortable position I've finally found myself in, and trying not to wonder what would happen if I fell with the rack wrapped around my neck and stuck in a crack below me

let's hear 'em!

not so weird, but oh so fun:

on an open project i'm currently trying, there's a left hand side-pully teensy crimp, and the next hold for the right hand is a half pad crimp up and left of it, so it's a weird balancy dyno off of a high left foot, up and over drive-by to a decent right hand crimp and my body pendulums all the way around pivoting on the left toe and right crimp and it's about aim and then powering to hold the swing with one hand, since the left crimp becomes virtually useless once i've swung onto the right hand. whew. oh and it's overhung too, adding to the above issues.

let's hear 'em!

on an open project i'm currently trying, there's a left hand side-pully teensy crimp, and the next hold for the right hand is a half pad crimp up and left of it, so it's a weird balancy dyno off of a high left foot, up and over drive-by to a decent right hand crimp and my body pendulums all the way around pivoting on the left toe and right crimp and it's about aim and then powering to hold the swing with one hand, since the left crimp becomes virtually useless once i've swung onto the right hand. whew. oh and it's overhung too, adding to the above issues.

Is there a translator in the house?

yes

= attempted chestbeat

let's hear 'em!

Is there a translator in the house?

some kind of rockclimber talk. if I climbed I'd get it