Beyond cyber stalking

Ring angle claw

How about this, this poor son-of -a-bitch I know gets a phone call from a well known avalanche "expert", to discuss a post on tele-tips from four years ago! Apparently the "expert" did not like how my friend had questioned his expertise, as well as his choice of women.

I told my pal, if this asshole shows up at Golden Gardens, I'll fight the bastard for him.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a needless post, trying to only worsen an already bad situation.

Jackasses like Ring Angle Claw bring nothing to this forum but trouble

Hey I like that guy!

how come your avatar doesn't say avalanche "expert", or simply "expert" or maybe the classic EX-SPURT??? :confused:

I just got that "Ex-Spurt" reference Rudy! :lmao:

This is a needless post, trying to only worsen an already bad situation.

Jackasses like Ring Angle Claw bring nothing to this forum but trouble

Hey I like that guy!

how come your avatar doesn't say avalanche "expert", or simply "expert" or maybe the classic EX-SPURT??? :confused:

I just got that "Ex-Spurt" reference Rudy! :lmao:

damn, right in the eyeball!

How about this, this poor son-of -a-bitch I know gets a phone call from a well known avalanche "expert", to discuss a post on tele-tips from four years ago! Apparently the "expert" did not like how my friend had questioned his expertise, as well as his choice of women.

I told my pal, if this asshole shows up at Golden Gardens, I'll fight the bastard for him.

Hahaha...I'd show up to watch you two wanks titty-slap each other.

lookin for a little man-on-man action, are ya?

not that theres anything wrong with that

ah, so TTK is involved in this incident!

lookin for a little man-on-man action, are ya?

not that theres anything wrong with that

No, I just think it's hilarious when internet hardmen chestbeat about wanting to fight.

Bah, there's no match worth the time since the big push up contest between Porter and Fern at the Sausagefest.

Oh, and back to the topic at hand, I was once standing around in a small group with Ed LaChapelle when someone referred to him as an "avalanche expert." With a gleam in his eye, Ed protested, "Oh no, I'm no expert, all the experts are dead!"