McCain: Stumbling Towards a Mediocre Oblivion

prole

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have hope that the next president, President Obama, can get us back on track....McCain doesn't have a chance this election, stop worrying over it and accept the inevitable.

Drink the koolaid. I think this is a worse choice than the last election. MO only.

I liked both these guys when they were one of several candidates. Now they both annoy the fuck out of me. Campaigns have become a total joke in this country.

• 3 months later...
Obama has nowhere to go but d o w n. The mystique will disappear and McCain will win--as long as he doesn't chose a total bonehead for a VP.

5/12/08

Don't be so sure. I saw McCain doddering around on TV last night acting all old and decrepit like. Furthermore, recently McCain has pitched like a pandering political tool and fool with his nonsensical jackassed gas tax vacation idea, while Obama - on the same issue and despite being attacked on it, has acted intelligently, responsibly and like a true leader... ..presidential if you will. Regardless, I think that the physical differences between Obama and McCain will be striking when they are debating.

So regardless of who Obama picks, and it appears to be anyone but Hillary, anyone voting for McCain will most likely be looking very closely at his VP pic as the next possible highly probable President.

I have hope that the next president, President Obama, can get us back on track....McCain doesn't have a chance this election, stop worrying over it and accept the inevitable.

Drink the koolaid. I think this is a worse choice than the last election. MO only.

Ok the election is over, some of you can't believe it, but Obama is now President Obama: like some of us have been saying all along (God help us). Get on board and lets all of us work towards getting the country back on track. Stay involved and write your congressmen and senators so that these important issues can have current feedback for them.

Palin heading to mediocrity as well. I keep hearing that Palin is going to be the next GOP nominee. No Palin in 4 years I'm saying right now. My money can be there if anyone is in a betting mood, speak up now if you are so inclined.

I'm sure all of us are wishing McCain well in his well deserved retirement. Palin has 2 more years of national political theater as the Gov. of Alaska, so she'll be posturing.

Bets?

McCain is a good man, I've always had a great amount of respect for him, but I think his failure in the end was his willingness to side with the agenda of his party then to be his own man. I think he was desperate and in a way I don't blame him, but it was his undoing.

Hopefully starting tonight we can start the healing process and eventually end a chapter of a most shameful period of American history.

First of all. The fact that McCain spent five year in a POW camp being tortured should disqualify him for president right off the bat. He is a fing nutcase.

Excuse me you little ungratefull maggot? I have 10 bucks that McCain would beat your gaping jaw swollen shut. I understand that you dont feel like serving your country but he paid the ultimate sacrifice. Why don't you slow down and think about what you are saying? Because the commander of the greatest military in the world has paid the ultimate price as a soldier, he is disqualified to lead it? Go chug some ativan you pretentious prick.

"ultimate sacrifice" would be if was KIA, rescuing his companions. there is plenty of people, who were much worst off, like one of my patient's who is missing half of his thigh. and there are other ways to "serve your country" besides military. you are just too dumb to comprehend this.