always right

glassgowkiss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is great news. Hope we find an acceptable timeline for all involved. I don't know why you think this is such a huge blow to the repubs, this is what they have been trying to have happen for 5+ years now. Good to see that the Iraqi's feel they are ready to take on their own security.

Maybe because this is a TINY amount of progress SEVERAL YEARS after it was promised to us? Defending the Iraq war as anything other than a near disaster and a mistake shows a stunning amount of ability to blind one's self from the facts in order to avoid admitting just how WRONG you were.

I'm not sure whether it is this site, or just your nature, but you get more and more stupid with each passing day. It took almost 10 years of military presence/occupation to acheive stability in Germany after WWII. Your blather is the product of a man-child who expects all things fully cooked and ready to eat after 2.5 minutes in the microwave.

you are one dumb fuck. have you ever been to germany? i lived ther for almost 2 years and lived in europe for 23 and what you are saying is pure bullshit without an inch of merit. so to paraphrase you your spew is a product of school system that doesn't even teach basic history.

Uh, fuck off internet tough-guy? Yes, dipshit, I have been to Germany. Yes, I do read books. Yes, you are a little pussy who likes to beat your chest on the internet, but shrinks like a violet in real life. Yes, we maintained a strong military government/presence in Germany for almost 10 years after the ceasefire/capitulation/etc. Meanwhile, you fucking Pollocks were still trying to figure out why your horse cavalry didn't hold muster against fucking tanks...welcome to the 20th Century, bitches.

Aside from pottery and mass graves, I don't see where Poland has shown it deserves so much as a paragraph in a text. Fucking pussies can't even defend themselves...

Normally, I don't pay much attention to you or GGK/CPB, but I think you've crossed a line when you start dissing an entire nation with the above post, and a "calling out" is required. Clearly, you don't know much of Polish military history, especially where it coincides with US military history, or you would have remembered that were it not for Gen. Casimir Pulaski, our precious USofA might not even exist today. Also, ever hear of a guy named Nicolas Kopernik (first to scientifically prove the Earth is not the center of the universe)? Steve Wozniak (yeah, the Apple computers guy)? Maria Sklodowska (right, she's also known to the West as Marie Curie)? Lech Welesa (surely, he must merit more than a mere paragraph in your text)?

Should I go on? Or should I just refer you to a wiki page that's chock-ass full of important and famous Poles.

Sometimes, FW, you can be a real asshole. That post was one of them.

The sad thing about this little back and forth is that clearly GGK is not Polish. He's at least a half-breed Russian - ce yasno vid joho povedinky, sliv, prymitivnosty, ta nekul'turnosty. Vin chystyj Moskal' - os' i vse.

Aside from pottery and mass graves, I don't see where Poland has shown it deserves so much as a paragraph in a text. Fucking pussies can't even defend themselves...

Normally, I don't pay much attention to you or GGK/CPB, but I think you've crossed a line when you start dissing an entire nation with the above post, and a "calling out" is required. Clearly, you don't know much of Polish military history, especially where it coincides with US military history, or you would have remembered that were it not for Gen. Casimir Pulaski, our precious USofA might not even exist today. Also, ever hear of a guy named Nicolas Kopernik (first to scientifically prove the Earth is not the center of the universe)? Steve Wozniak (yeah, the Apple computers guy)? Maria Sklodowska (right, she's also known to the West as Marie Curie)? Lech Welesa (surely, he must merit more than a mere paragraph in your text)?

Should I go on? Or should I just refer you to a wiki page that's chock-ass full of important and famous Poles.

Sometimes, FW, you can be a real asshole. That post was one of them.

The sad thing about this little back and forth is that clearly GGK is not Polish. He's at least a half-breed Russian - ce yasno vid joho povedinky, sliv, prymitivnosty, ta nekul'turnosty. Vin chystyj Moskal' - os' i vse.

well, your fluency in russian faaar exceeds my abilities. so your kozak background is rather thin smoke screen.

GGK has been measured, and found wanting; you can be sure of that.

the only measuring was done with your mouth on your donkey dick. your daddy made sure of that. most likely a few extra kicks to the head would explain your current state. later fader- you lack minerals.

GGK has been measured, and found wanting; you can be sure of that.

the only measuring was done with your mouth on your donkey dick. your daddy made sure of that. most likely a few extra kicks to the head would explain your current state. later fader- you lack minerals.

Okay, toughguy. You obviously have me confused with your childhood, sucking off block commissars for extra firewood in your Mother Country.