Old Tuna?

layton

I woke up at 12:45 today and am powerful hungry. I have a tupperware tub of tuna and mayo for tuna melts, but it's almost a week old from the last time I made tuna melts for lunch. Should I eat it? It smells ok, but there was some clear liquid at the bottom. I think I'm gonna go for it.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're fucking insane. Ever had food poisoning? You'd rather be dying of cancer of the asshole. Throw that shit out unless you want to transform yourself into a giant puking, squirting Lawnbird sprinkler.

Puss. It passed the sniff test.

It's TUNA fer chrissakes!!!1 It smells the same a week later as it does on the first day, no matter what's wrong with it (or not)!

DANGER!!!1 WARNING, WILL ROBINSON!

I did it...

Status change: Hunger satisfied

Sandwich condition: delicious

Fridge status: baren

It's a numbers game. Someday, you'll be shitting out your lower colon, wishing like a skint crack ho that you'd spent that $2.29 on a fresh can.

There are only two situations that make me wish for death: the throws of food poisoning, and when RumR shares about with us about the heartbreaks of being 40 something (die laughing).

Edited by tvashtarkatena

[t's a numbers game. Someday, you'll be shitting out your lower colon, wishing like a skint crack ho that you'd spent that $2.29 on a fresh can.

There are only two situations that make me wish for death: the throws of food poisoning, and when RumR shares about with us about the heartbreaks of being 40 something (die laughing).

so trash, did i tell you about how much it sucks to be 40?? CUE: GO KILL YOURSELF...PREFERABLY WITH SOME SALAMONELLA... Edited by RuMR