why is KKK back?

Hugh Conway

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you deserve your on welcome unwelcome :D

Is this because you are contributing so much shit Trask, that the site is already full of your bullshit and antagonism it needs no more?? Inquiring minds are curious.

Like this unprovoked beauty:

just admit you are a troll scott. then you'll just be an asshole instead of an ignorant cunt

Any chance you can provide a link to any climbing pic or Trip report you've done?

You want a gnar off? :lmao:

Shit I must be old and feisty. When I google Gnar off and this arrives courtesy of (http://gnartown.com/blog/)

"June 5th, 2008 by the gnarbot

I’ve been rocking the CLE STMR plates on my car for nearly two years now. Now the BMV has decided that they are “inappropriate” and has issued an “immediate recall” of the plates. If you can get Cleveland Steamer out of CLE STMR, good for you. If you know a Cleveland Steamer is the act of taking a shit on someone’s chest then you have no reason to be offended by that on a license plate. In fact it has brought joy to many people, like the guy that nearly got in a wreck because he was trying to take a picture of the plate with his camera phone while driving…classic.

Anyways, this is its farewell tour. We made a good run at it. Goodbye Steamer!

steampic.jpg

Who's first to comment "Holy Shit?" Cleveland Steamer:-) :lmao: I must be living a sheltered life like the squares of the motor V dept! This dudes probably been laughing his ass off as he drives around and folks point at his plates!

24 inches of rain in 8 days. This must be Alaska.

I'm back in Anchorage, just back from a "kayak skiing" trip in Prince William Sound. This is a semi-new hybrid sport where you strap skis onto the deck of your kayaks so everyone will comment on how cool an idea it is. Of course, with that much rain, you never actually use your skis, but the salt water eats your metal edges away to prove you were there.

Actually, we did ski to the top of Culross Island in a white out in Prince William Sound, so we are now officially practitioners of the sport(s), I suppose.

Also an Only In Alaska experience: avalanche exposure while paddling.

Another uniquely Alaskan issue we discovered mid-trip was the dearth of wet snow/swamp free level ground above the high tide line. We inadvertently planned our trip during the highest spring tides of the year (19 ft tidal difference), so all the normal camping beaches tended to get a little soggy between midnight and 3:00 am. It's kind of weird to look outside your tent and find that you're all of a foot above sea level...and damn glad of it.

Edited by tvashtarkatena