Spitzers girl

kevbone

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it is at least a million dollars. I just read that Larry Flint offered her 1 million dollars to strip for a Hustler shoot, on top of the $200,000 shes made on her music downloads. Chics working hard, although I find the whole thing nearly a ho-hum non-yawn=event and kind of silly. Nice pic Kev.

full link

"Eliot Spitzer's prostitute Ashley Alexandra Dupre is cashing in on the sex scandal.

The budding singer, 22, may have already banked an estimated $200,000 from online music downloads, the New York Post reports.

Dupre - who charged the disgraced New York Governor more than $4,000-a-month for her services - made two of her tunes, "What We Want" and "Move Ya Body," available for purchase as 99-cent downloads on music site Amie Street shortly after the scandal broke. (Musicians can earn a 70 percent cut on download fees.)

"What We Want," a pulsating dance tune, was also added to New York's Z100 playlist on Thursday (she first streamed it on her MySpace page, which has gone on to receive more than 7 million hits).

But after listener response was low, it was yanked out of rotation, though it was still heard on the station as of late Friday.

Should her music career not take off, Dupre will have no problem finding gigs to fall back on, says Hustler Publisher Larry Flynt. (Hustler offered her $1 million to pose Friday.)

"She is no doubt going to do a book. There will probably be a movie," he tells the Associated Press. "I think she is going to have so many offers coming in that it will probably be wishful thinking just to get in the door."