• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
KaskadskyjKozak

The Plot Thickens

Hillary's folks or the R's.

They are the same.

This is not news.....who cares?

Listen moron, it's all over the news. The politics of personal destruction are in full effect and Obama is in the sights.

If I recall, Hillary had the FBI files of her political enemies spread out on the White House floor less than one month into Bill's presidency.

Hillary's folks or the R's.

They are the same.

This is not news.....who cares?

THIS IS IMPORTANT! IF OBAMA VISITED AL QAIDA TRAINING CAMPS BACK IN THE 90'S WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT IT SO WE DON'T VOTE FOR A TERRORIST!

Question: how is it that they now know that the files were accessed illegally - and how many times BUT THEY COULDN'T DETECT THIS WHEN IT ACTUALLY OCCURRED OR PREVENT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

BREAKING NEWS AS IT HAPPENS REPORTED BY CC.COM SLEUTHS!!!!!1 THIS JUST IN: ALL CANIDATES HAD THEIR RECORDS DEFILEDDE#. ALL CANIDATES FOUND TO HAVE TRAVEL TO EXTREMIST CAMPS IN AFGHANISTAN DURING THE LATE 90S!!!!11!!!!!!!!

apparently this happened in '92 during clinton's campaign too?

what possible value could looking at someone's passport do? mine just basically reveals i totally lack any sense of hygeine, but you hardly need a passport for that...

This isn't even close to the kind of dirt we are going to see, KK, but I agree with you it stinks.

If I recall, Hillary had the FBI files of her political enemies spread out on the White House floor less than one month into Bill's presidency.

what's the use of being in power if you can't round up your enemies for questioning? :)

what's the use of being in power if you can't round up your enemies for questioning? :)

absolutely nothing! and i hope she leads with her penis if she wins more power...er...the election!

absolutely nothing! and i hope she leads with her penis if she wins more power...er...the election!

I'll bet she's got a really big, eh, bud. :shock:

Who knows better how to 'push that button' than a woman prez?

:grin:

we know which buttons to push we have more! where's that diagram?