Long Live Corporate Welfare!

Hugh Conway

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nor KaskadskyjKozak and moderate (hard lesson I was taught today :cry: )

you were schooled on another lesson, but you failed to comprehend it, unfortunately :wave:

yes. you really schooled me champ. :rolleyes: not only are you an idiot, but you're also extremely unlikable. but i don't hold that against you because this is only spray, and you of course don't really mean it. have you noticed (except in the instances where you have your nose up someones ass kissing it) that every conversation you have in this board disintegrates into name calling? there is a reason. its because you're an asshole. keep up the good work.

yes. you really schooled me champ. :rolleyes: not only are you an idiot, but you're also extremely unlikable. but i don't hold that against you because this is only spray, and you of course don't really mean it. have you noticed (except in the instances where you have your nose up someones ass kissing it) that every conversation you have in this board disintegrates into name calling? there is a reason. its because you're an asshole. keep up the good work.

Ouch.....shit dude, I think you need to get out and use your new Metolius Master cams and remember that there is still beauty in teh world.....

you're right bill. i'm ashamed to be engaged in the discussion in teh first place, but i spoke what i was thinking at the moment. i guess i have to give some regard to why i'm wasting time in that mind space. i think i'll give spray a break until i can come back and just ignore the negativity. for what ever reason, as much as I try to find a way to like him, the guy comes off as an ass to me. i'm sure its just me. i only really enjoy spray when its fun, and i don't consider slinging shit at people (even if they have different views) to be fun.

i like those cams! i'm also getting ready to do a comparison of most the microcams on the market. should be cool, and i far more enjoy obsessing over gear than feuding in spray.

you're right bill. i'm ashamed to be engaged in the discussion in teh first place, but i spoke what i was thinking at the moment. i guess i have to give some regard to why i'm wasting time in that mind space. i think i'll give spray a break until i can come back and just ignore the negativity. for what ever reason, as much as I try to find a way to like him, the guy comes off as an ass to me. i'm sure its just me. i only really enjoy spray when its fun, and i don't consider slinging shit at people (even if they have different views) to be fun.

Hey, don't forget to flip more shit my way for no reason.

I think it sucks how so many of these discussions degenerate into name calling and bashing and I think the general culture and the policy of barely moderating spray threads contributes to this.

Before everybody gets excited and starts calling me brown shirt nazi or whatever as they usually do when I've offered these observations in the past, let me state: I am NOT proposing that we start policing these threads for "niceness."

However, the clear pattern is that anybody who is in a bad mood or who feels like being abrasive for whatever reason can send any spray thread to the toilet and, particularly in these "issue" threads, that is more the rule than the exception.

I figured out long ago that this was your opinion of me, so no news here, buddy.

The question you need to ask yourself is why do you bother responding to anything I post. Put me on ignore. It's really that simple.

You never loved me that way Porter :(

first of all, you're not my buddy.

this is my house. this is my site. i'm an administrator and owner (along with timmy and jon). i'm not going to do that (put you on ignore). nor would i censor or any way fuck with your ability to be here and post whatever you want in spray anymore than anyone else here. but this is where i'm coming from.

i'm sorry for calling you an asshole. i think there are quite a few people here walking around very opinionated...and they aren't ever wrong either. i strive to avoid insulting anyone here, and clearly i stepped over my own bound. for whatever reason you and i have clashed. i don't attribute it to your politics, but to your personality online. in general, who you are online i have found to be very different than who you might be in person. i'll admit that i don't like your online persona that much, but i'm a person who trys adapts and adjusts when it makes sense, so i'm not writing you off. i just don't care with how you have (to this point) expressed yourself online.

i am glad that you have found a home on cc.com. i know this place is pretty special to me. i hope you continue to post here and it helps you pass the day and think and get inspired about climbing. i just wish you capable of expressing yourself in a way that doesn't end up with your trademark request for someone to lick your ballsack. Or maybe it isn't your ballsack? Someone elses? I don't know, but I know you don't like to be defined.

In the end this isn't about anyone else, but about my personal dislike of your online persona (not who your are as a person, etc). Like I said, if you must, carry on. I just find that you make spray a place I'd rather not spend time in. You're not the only person who does this, but for some reason your persona has has clashed with my own. Perhaps people here like you. I'm not speaking for them and this isn't a popularity contest. I just (both as a user of the site an administrator owner) wish for something else than the exchange of insults that result from most threads i've seen you as a main contributer to.

so if you would like to talk about this further lets get together for a beer or whatever and talk it out in person.

you just don't rub me the right way like KKKK does, hugh.

you just don't rub me the right way like KKKK does, hugh.

I guess I only stroke jon

first of all, you're not my buddy.

this is my house. this is my site. i'm an administrator and owner (along with timmy and jon). i'm not going to do that (put you on ignore). nor would i censor or any way fuck with your ability to be here and post whatever you want in spray anymore than anyone else here. but this is where i'm coming from.

i'm sorry for calling you an asshole. i think there are quite a few people here walking around very opinionated...and they aren't ever wrong either. i strive to avoid insulting anyone here, and clearly i stepped over my own bound. for whatever reason you and i have clashed. i don't attribute it to your politics, but to your personality online. in general, who you are online i have found to be very different than who you might be in person. i'll admit that i don't like your online persona that much, but i'm a person who trys adapts and adjusts when it makes sense, so i'm not writing you off. i just don't care with how you have (to this point) expressed yourself online.

i am glad that you have found a home on cc.com. i know this place is pretty special to me. i hope you continue to post here and it helps you pass the day and think and get inspired about climbing. i just wish you capable of expressing yourself in a way that doesn't end up with your trademark request for someone to lick your ballsack. Or maybe it isn't your ballsack? Someone elses? I don't know, but I know you don't like to be defined.

In the end this isn't about anyone else, but about my personal dislike of your online persona (not who your are as a person, etc). Like I said, if you must, carry on. I just find that you make spray a place I'd rather not spend time in. You're not the only person who does this, but for some reason your persona has has clashed with my own. Perhaps people here like you. I'm not speaking for them and this isn't a popularity contest. I just (both as a user of the site an administrator owner) wish for something else than the exchange of insults that result from most threads i've seen you as a main contributer to.

so if you would like to talk about this further lets get together for a beer or whatever and talk it out in person.

Can I haz hug? I am innocuosity personified. I am never contentious. I leave all agape in the wake of agape love.

I have Ray Steven's "Everybody's Beautiful" on repeat on my iPod.