White people

faster_than_you

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing White People really like is Leavenworth. Don't get me wrong, I love a good schnitzel before chicken dancing my way to the shiza flicks, but it's time Leavenworth matured into a more robust cultural experience. The addition of some long, flowing banners (red, black, and white looks stunning against the backdrop of the Enchantments' grey granite), tourist assistance patrols in snappy grey uniforms accompanied by smart looking dogs, and the addition of a grand stadium for public rallies would go a long way to provide a more complete tourist experience.

One thing White People really like is Leavenworth. Don't get me wrong, I love a good schnitzel before chicken dancing my way to the shiza flicks, but it's time Leavenworth matured into a more robust cultural experience. The addition of some long, flowing banners (red, black, and white looks stunning against the backdrop of the Enchantments' grey granite), tourist assistance patrols in snappy grey uniforms accompanied by smart looking dogs, and the addition of a grand stadium for public rallies would go a long way to provide a more complete tourist experience.

start with roast pork and potatoes. A bavarian town without pork is not bavarian

start with roast pork and potatoes. A bavarian town without pork is not bavarian

exactly! i was completly flummoxed when i ordered a schnitzel at gustavs the first time i sat down there and i was informed it wasn't on the menu - and no spaetzi either!

:laf: The epitome of PC...

I like this definition:

Political Correctness: A system of thinking where it's OK to offend someone right in front of you by enforcing a made-up rule to stop a theoretical offense to an unknown person at a later date when you aren't even going to be there.