hotmail problems

layton

Anyone else not able to log into hotmail?

I tried in IE and Mozilla - and it said my account was temporarily unavailable. It's been doing this since this afternoon? Is it them, or me? I don't have another computer to use and my russian mail order bride was going to email me instruction for sending her money via western union and I don't want to keep her waiting!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else not able to log into hotmail?

I tried in IE and Mozilla - and it said my account was temporarily unavailable. It's been doing this since this afternoon? Is it them, or me? I don't have another computer to use and my russian mail order bride was going to email me instruction for sending her money via western union and I don't want to keep her waiting!

thats what you get for using hotmail :crazy:

g-mail is the future.

I love it when people get possessive about brands they didn't create, design, or profit from.

I created a BS account and was able to log in. I sent myself a nice little email to congratulate my re-entry into hotmail.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Is homeland security auditing my email account?

I love it when people get possessive about brands they didn't create, design, or profit from.

I created a BS account and was able to log in. I sent myself a nice little email to congratulate my re-entry into hotmail.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Is homeland security auditing my email account?

if you check out archy's thred about "which one of you..." the rest of it says "broke hotmail?"

honestly i don't give a shit about hotmail g-mail or any of them. i still use yahoo cus i am too lazy to change any of my e-mail addresses.

and yes i do believe homeland security is messing with your account. however it is whoever is messing with homeland security that i want to know about.

:rawk:

nothings more goddamned annoying than people who use gmail smugly talk about how much better it is. reminds me of that South Park episode when all the hybrid drivers got really smug about it. but a gmail enthusiast would most likely respond, "I wouldn't know - I don't watch T.V." to which they can go selfrighteously fuck themselves.

nothings more goddamned annoying than people who use gmail smugly talk about how much better it is. reminds me of that South Park episode when all the hybrid drivers got really smug about it. but a gmail enthusiast would most likely respond, "I wouldn't know - I don't watch T.V." to which they can go selfrighteously fuck themselves.

sorry i thought i was being funny cus i don't use it. :cry:

homeland security was after Kevin Bacon for impersonating an actor. don't worry though, just elect the dems in '08 and all will be well.

what is that they call a statement that is horrifically untrue???

oxymoron....*just elect... and all will be well*

oh hey keep your poloticing out of the grumpy thred :wave:

"nothings more annoying than those smug Toyota drivers who pass me as I sit in my broken Ford on the side of the highway"