anybody vs. anybody

sexual_chocolate

I can eat 50 eggs.

pickled eggs?

No Pink, the correct answer is "IF MY BOY SAYS HE CAN EAT 50 EGGS THEN MY BOY CAN EAT 50 EGGS"

I'm just glad John Frieh and Marcus are too busy working out and climbing to be posting - cause I understand that they are so damn tough right now from doing crossfit that they can just LOOK at a beer bottle and open it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can eat 50 eggs.

pickled eggs?

No Pink, the correct answer is "IF MY BOY SAYS HE CAN EAT 50 EGGS THEN MY BOY CAN EAT 50 EGGS"

I'm just glad John Frieh and Marcus are too busy working out and climbing to be posting - cause I understand that they are so damn tough right now from doing crossfit that they can just LOOK at a beer bottle and open it.

I here they're so tough from crossfit that they don't even rap off anymore, they just jump and land on their huge nutsacks like the Mars probes.

When in his late teens, my youngest son and his friends had a running game that was comprised of acquiring "Man Points". Often, it was simply another wrinkle on the age-old "I dare you to..." game where they would award each other so many Man Points for sundry stunts ("JackAss" on TV was popular at the time).

He once told me, he and his friends applied the game to their respective fathers and that, dubiously, I was the winner. I think maybe the self-amputation of frostbitten appendages pushed me over the top.

I can eat more sushi than any of you.

Reminds me of a sushi place in Japan that was 1500 Yen all-you-can-eat for men, and 1000 Yen all-you-can-eat for women. You would have taken them out of business!

I have eaten at several KAITEN sushi shops in Tokyo. I will NEVER go back. Sushi is NOT about the Kaiten stores.

I have eaten at sushi restauants in Tokyo where it cost you 1500 Yen to sit down. We eat sushi untill 10:00 before heading out to Roppongi.... fortunately the Japanese host was paying.

no way,

on a side note i can spell worse than all of you (although im tied with the muffster) and do 50-60 pushup in a min.

OK, Now that is what I am talking about! That is a real goal.

I challeng you. 50-60 push-up in a min. How many week do I get to prepare?

no way,

on a side note i can spell worse than all of you (although im tied with the muffster) and do 50-60 pushup in a min.

:tup: :tup:

"I never trust a man who can only spell a word one way."~Mark Twain

I have eaten at several KAITEN sushi shops in Tokyo. I will NEVER go back. Sushi is NOT about the Kaiten stores.

I have eaten at sushi restauants in Tokyo where it cost you 1500 Yen to sit down. We eat sushi untill 10:00 before heading out to Roppongi.... fortunately the Japanese host was paying.

I'm remembering a Kaiten place somewhere between Kyoto and Nara. Beat the hell out of all but the best sushi here. Was great to come back from the mountains all dirty and stinky and down 50 pieces of nigiri.

Certainly I love a good night of omakase, but there's a place for the kaiten too.

no way,

OK, Now that is what I am talking about! That is a real goal.

I challeng you. 50-60 push-up in a min. How many week do I get to prepare?

WW, I need a good challenge to get my fat rump into shape.

What say you?

Let meet at Stoner Gardens for a push up contest. the most in 1 min wins. I will buy lunch across the street at either the lock spot or the scooner bar - win or lose; I just need the challenge.

Friday, April 4, 2008. That give us each 8 weeks to get ready.