Snoqualmie Pass Closures

Fairweather

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are shifting to a text only version of this page due to an overwhelming demand for this information.

From WSDOT just now :P

Snoqualmie Pass is closed

Snoqualmie Pass remains closed due to extreme winter conditions from milepost 34 near North Bend to

milepost 106 near Ellensburg. The pass will remain closed for at least the next 24 hours.

Due to wet, heavier snow, the avalanche threat has increased. Friday, Feb. 1, at 9 a.m. is the earliest WSDOT

will be able to assess the effects of this storm and our ability to reopen the pass. WSDOT will continue to update the Web page with the most current information about the conditions on the pass.

would you all quit trying to go over the pass and clogging up my town? get the fuck out. the pass is closed. go home.

this goes to my thread--this winter sucks. i'd love to go tear up those freshiez but they'd probably fall in a big pile and smush me!

would you all quit trying to go over the pass and clogging up my town? get the fuck out. the pass is closed. go home.

this goes to my thread--this winter sucks. i'd love to go tear up those freshiez but they'd probably fall in a big pile and smush me!

would you like some cheese with that whine?

yes please!!! a nice sharp cheddar

Temperature: N/A

Restrictions Eastbound:

Pass Closed

Restrictions Westbound:

Pass Closed

Conditions & Weather:

Snoqualmie Pass remains closed from milepost 34 near North Bend to milepost 106 near Ellensburg. Extreme winter conditions continue to hit the Cascades and Snoqualmie Pass and avalanche risk is at historical levels. Avalanche control work continues. By 8 p.m. this evening, avalanche experts will be able to evaluate the success of the day’s avalanche control efforts. WSDOT will be able to provide a better assessment of a possible re-opening time. Updated information provided as available // Snowing with areas of poor visibility

Updated: 10:12 AM, Feb 1, 2008

This is the most current info available

and is promptly updated when conditions change.

:moondance:

Edited by hefeweizen